1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I would say, yes it is off.
    If you want to make sure, you don't need a hammer, just turn off Bluetooth.:rolleyes:

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

But then the iPhone survives. Where the fun in that?

But sure...turn off that entirely software based switch that gives you the feeling of turning it off.

I prefer a hardware off switch to a software off switch.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Posted a few weeks ago in this thread.

4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Gonna go Metalhead and use a rotary fone with a taped answering machine.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is it a coincidence that you ordered sushi yesterday? :)

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol! Totally, that was @fastfreddie call. We hadn't had it for months, and dang it was good. Weird that that is the best restaurant in our neck of the woods central PA. Thai second. Diner third. Still, looking forward to Frenching it up next time in NYC!

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

btw: I can't even turn on the Covid-19 exposure logging if I wanted to in my iPhone because it says I don't have app installed that can send the exposure notifications. So on that note, I am not worried about this. Compared to all the other crap in the world to worry about, this is so far down my list it doesn't even register.

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Same here. Android has the feature you can enable. I think the only apps are for Rhode Island and South Dakota.

9. Ducti89

Fyi packed flight from Southwest Florida airport to Philly today. Frontier was the airline.

10. joec

joec brace yourself

Was at my accountant on Thursday.. He called me this morning.. He's tested positive.. Was in for the test last Wednesday. So was positive when I was there.. Scheduled for a test next Monday.. Kind if useless if you have it. Going to try the drive through walk up Thursday morning when it opens. He could have potentially infected a lot of people.. And has no idea how he got it. He wasn't wearing a mask. I left mine on the entire time..I was in his office for about 90mins.. Mostly maintaining 6 feet.. Going to be an interesting next 2 weeks.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Assuming his test results are accurate :D

Is he asymptomatic?

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

If the Plane crashed and everyone died and the pilot had covid. Would all the passengers be counted as covid deaths?

TurboBlew and Kev59 like this.
  13. Ducti89

Youbetchya!

G 97 likes this.
  14. joec

joec brace yourself

Sounded fine on the phone this morning. Usual sense of humor when he returned an email this afternoon. Seemed like his usual self when I was there too. His office is in his house.. Both of his sons are home from college. Once I get my results I'll post em. Of course if I'm not dead.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You can keep the raw fish.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/doctors-find-worm-womans-tonsil

16. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

The NBA bubble is going to be real interesting to watch play out. I give it a few more days before they have to shut the whole thing down. But the data could have been useful otherwise.

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Shutting down the NBA forever would be awesome.

MachineR1, 418, tropicoz and 3 others like this.
  18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

the WNBA won't like that

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Is that because no one would notice?

brex likes this.
  20. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.