1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, they are gonna lower the taxes. :crackup: That'll happen. :crackup:

Dude, they just redid both the turf fields, the track, new soccer goals and (hopefully) going to fix the fence and put a tall back stop in up at the school.

Yeah, lower school taxes, good one. :D

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Isnt Virginia for hippies, anyway?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Virginia is for fuckheads. Still better then Maryland if that means anything. lol!

4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am not seeing much cost savings with the part time in school model.

Technology costs will go up. You need aides to answer the online questions or run the online classes while the teacher is teaching the in person classes. Buses still have to run the same routes with half full buses. Running full buses defeats the social distancing.

Everyone at home all the time then yeah, there should be some cost savings.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Students at home will be a major challenge for homes where both parents work. And, quite frankly, some parents are not good teachers.

Ducti89 likes this.
  6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Both suck. Virginia is a disaster by Fredericksburg on 95. Those HOV lanes dick up everything, along with idiot drivers.

Maryland puts up fake construction zones them hides a white Ford Explorer with a camera reader behind the port-johns in those zones and sends out tickets.

Both states are scams.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Holy shit you are a funny guy.

8. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Any of you or your spouse's currently teachers?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It will be amusing to see how schools and businesses deal with the recently popular collaborative learning and work spaces moving forward.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mine is not patient enough for that to have ever been a career consideration.

Cawk Star likes this.
  11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ya think? Up here in the woods we have goobers home schooling the young goobs.
    Future's so bright I gotta wear shades. :D

R Acree likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Got a question RE: college feetsball and the "conference only games"...WTF, are there conference specific variants that won't attack outside the conference?

13. Sabre699

They said for instance if a situation occured within a conference that it would take but one text or phone call to get everyone on the same page for dealing with it. :confused:

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Gotta love the optimism. I remain unconvinced.

15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I believe this would be an opportune time to do away with college sports in their entirety.

renegade17 likes this.
  16. Sabre699

:eek:

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I'm being selfish. The only two sports that matter to me are motorsports and hockey, and neither of them have any real connection to college play (motorsports is zero actually). Could care less about anything else.

Ducti89 likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Good thing the majority doesn't have input into whether or not motor racing happens...oh wait..

19. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

Our governor has created a reporting form available on the state's website for people to rat each other out and snitch on businesses who don't enforce the mandates.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Stanford got rid of 11 of their sports last week.

A lot of shit I didn't know were even college sports but Girls Field hockey and dude's Wrestling. Sucked to read.

Some others are killing off D1 programs. It's gonna be a blood bath by the time it's over. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.