1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Let's go Clerk! Perez a tough out.

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Wow lots of rust in the paddock.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Make that 4 drivers and Red Bull as manufacturer.

I think I retire from the league

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yay Bottas! Yay Clerk! Great finish Lando!

rd400racer likes this.
  5. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

That was actually an F1 race worth watching for a change. As an Ex-pat Brit was cheering for Lando as the under dog.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Could be worse. You could have two drivers AND one of those guy's car. FML.

How do you keep doing this?
    Oh, nevermind.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Anyone else think Albon will be making a quick trip to Haiti to buy an authentic voodoo spell for Hamilton? Holy shit, Lewis is never gonna let that guy finish on the podium otherwise. Albon is going to need therapy if that happens a third time.

noles19 and rd400racer like this.
  8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I forgot GridRival is a bit more forgiving point-wise on DNFs. Had 1 guy finish the race and still ahead of Yzassa, lol.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, that's not saying much. Were talking about someone who always forget her password between the time she signs up in the time the game starts. So she doesn't really play. :crackup:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ooh, I just looked at the results: she made a second entry. :crackup:So we only have one dropout.

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I don't know what happened. I am almost certain I fielded a team because I was bitching how impossible it was, I need more money, whatever, before the Rona. So I forgot password (read: jotted it down somewhere, had zero intention of remembering, next time login default to forgot password, gimme new one). So go to today after race, reset password, look for league, can't find, then scroll back thru thread, type in invite link, it works, see have no team. You know what would solve this problem? Playing for money. In the meantime, maybe field a team under the new entry. Hmmmm...what was my password?

:D

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Trust me not bragging at all.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How? I'm sure we'll be lucky to get half a dozen participants if we make it a money game.

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I'm just being flip. I would pay better attention to the pool if money were on the line.

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Pretty good race, glad Lewis didn't come through, wouldn't mind seeing Bottas win a title.

16. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Mental midgets should NOT procreate

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

SpeedWerks Racing likes this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mugello is getting a F1 race right after Monza, in September. In a total coincidence :rolleyes:, it will be Ferrari's 1000th Grand Prix.

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

In other news, they talked about Alonso a few times during practice this morning. :)