1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling Road (First Time in Georgia)

Discussion in 'General' started by RoidRageFool, Jun 30, 2020.

1. RoidRageFool

RoidRageFool @FundedByWifeRacing

Hey Everyone,

Taking a drive down to Georgia this week to ride with N2 at Roebling on the 4th, then making the drive to Road Atlanta to ride on the 5th and 6th. My wife and I will be getting in 2 days early for Roebling. Anything of interest you all recommend we go to and or a good place to eat at?

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You may want to double check if either of these events are taking place. GA just dropped the hammer on large gatherings

noles19 likes this.
  3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

If you like shell fish, you should check out the Shell House for dinner. Its just off I-95 south of the track and I-16. Tybee Island or boardwalk in Savannah.

wookie and RoidRageFool like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Either way...don't forget that generator.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Roebling has a good amount of power.

RoidRageFool likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is no change in Georgia other than the date. The same rules are what we raced under at Roebling over a month ago.

t11ravis and RoidRageFool like this.
  7. RoidRageFool

Rented a garage for the day down there with electric.

8. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Oakwood has a lot of food options if you hang a left out of the front gate(Road Atlanta). ..

Dammit now I really want a double order of Burritos de la Roqueta from El Sombrero.

JBall likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oakwood is a bit of a haul and you'd be quicker with a right out of Roebling... :D

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

The OP mentioned Road A as a second stop.

11. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

You had to mention that place, now I want an order of Chile Colorado fajita style....

pfhenry likes this.
  12. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

I ate there every other day when I went to Lanier tech... that order sounds delicious as well.

13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Oops yep, no spectators

14. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Downtown Savannah. River Street period

15. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Masks are also required at road Atlanta

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

18. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

If you want to get piss hammer drunk and smell the piss of thousands of other idiots in their 20's.

19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I'm with anyone that says go over to Savannah. Such a beautiful, historic, city. IDK if the ghost tours are still running or not, but every time I'd race at Roebling we'd go do something different in Savannah and the ghost tours were on top of our list. I enjoyed those trips as much as I did the racing. (I always did really well at Roebling!) If you like history and ghost/paranormal stuff, you'll LOVE Savannah.

20. RoidRageFool

Thanks for all the input everyone. Looking forward to riding 2 tracks I have yet to ride, and checking out the local areas.