1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSV4 race bike full partout

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by sbk1198, Jun 28, 2020.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Parting out everything from my 2013 RSV4 R APRC. I'm not too familiar with Aprilia prices for either OEM or aftermarket prices, so if I'm way off on something, by all means please make an offer. Prices include shipping to the continental US with the exception of the frame, subframe, tank, swing arm, engine and bodywork. For those, we'll have to figure it out on a case by case, depending on location. Everything is used so expect some typical wear and tear, but unless specified, there is no damage, and everything works as it should. If anything is not on this list let me know and I'll see if I have it. I probably missed a few bits and pieces that I didn't think are worth much.

Engine (11,172 miles, no running issues or any leaks. I have video of it running just before I took everything apart. Let me know and I can link it): $2400
    Frame (clean title): $900
    Swing arm: $250
    Subframe: $180
    Forks with Ohlins cartridges (some cosmetic scuffs on the tubes which aren't visible when mounted on the bike): $900
    Ohlins TTX shock: $750
    Triple tree assembly: $120
    Dash: $200
    Wiring harness: $100
    Dynojet quickshifter: $100
    Gilles rear sets: $250
    Woodcraft clip-ons: $80
    Ohlins steering damper: $220
    Wheels (including rotors and cush drive with sprocket, and also captive spacers): $650....willing to take off rotors and lower the price a bit if needed.
    OEM Brembo front calipers with pads (I think they're SBS dual-carbons but I'd have to check. About 50-60% life left.): $220
    OEM Brembo rear caliper with bracket and pads: $80
    Bodywork (not sure on the brand, haven't seen a label on the inside of the parts I checked, but they're in good condition. No cracks, no grinding marks, but the paint job sucks because previous color is bleeding through the yellow): $350
    MIVV slip-on exhaust with OEM headers (some scuff marks on the exhaust from a different bracket, but no crash damage): $450
    Race ECU: $280
    Tank (with keyless gas cap and fuel pump. Also filled with racing foam so gas doesn't slosh around as much): $230
    Motion pro throttle: $80
    Pazzo levers and stock levers: $60 for both sets
    OEM front Brembo master cylinder with reservoir: $120
    OEM rear master cylinder: $50
    Brake lines/ABS module: $50
    GB Racing engine covers: $120
    Chain adjusters (not sure on brand, likely chinese knockoff but they work really well): $50
    OEM seat: $40
    Extra tall race seat (not sure on brand): $60
    Radiator: $100

Attached Files:

2. sbk1198

More pics....this one upload at a time really sucks

Attached Files:

3. sbk1198

More pics. Still have more parts to take off and take pictures of but I ran out of time today. Watching all those MA races cut into my garage work time :)

Attached Files:

4. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

Interested in gas cap. How much ?

5. sbk1198

I'm just going to sell that off with the tank. I don't think it's any fancy brand so it's not worth selling separately.

6. martinsc20

martinsc20 Well-Known Member

Do you have the rear sets? If so what brand and how much?

7. sbk1198

Yes, they're on the list.

8. sbk1198

More pics of parts. First few going out today. Bike is almost completely disassembled (just engine, frame, swing arm left and rear headers which I'm struggling with).

Attached Files:

9. sbk1198

Update: QS, GB racing covers, wheels, rearsets, bodywork, shock, forks, levers, radiator/oil-cooler, and rear caliper sold

10. sbk1198

Update: clip-ons, front calipers, motion pro throttle and windscreens sold

At the moment the engine, wiring harness and frame are still together since I haven't had any interest in those yet. But if anyone's interested I'll make you a deal on that whole package. Or I can split it as I have it listed, no problem. Can also deliver from here to Road America in a little over a week as long as it's on my route.

11. erick1670

erick1670 Chapin

Bump for an awesome seller.
    Got my stuff today well packaged and fast shipping.

Thank you!!

sbk1198 likes this.
  12. sbk1198

Ohlins damper not for sale anymore. I'll probably be at NJMP this weekend, so if anyone needs any parts I can bring them with me, just let me know in the next couple of days.

13. sbk1198

Engine sold! Going to NJMP tomorrow, so if anyone needs any of the parts still available, let me know by noon tomorrow.

14. sbk1198

Here's what's still left. If it's not on this list, I don't have it anymore:

Frame (clean title): $900
    Wiring harness: $100
    MIVV slip-on exhaust with OEM headers (some scuff marks on the exhaust from a different bracket, but no crash damage): $400
    Race ECU: $280
    Tank (with keyless gas cap and fuel pump. Also filled with racing foam so gas doesn't slosh around as much): $230
    Extra tall race seat (not sure on brand): $60
    Front fairing stay: $50
    Handlebar switches (left and right side): $80
    Airbox: make offer
    Intake snorkels: make offer
    R&G frame sliders but without pucks (can send pics on request): $60

15. deidreant

deidreant Well-Known Member

Pm'd about the race ecm

16. sbk1198

ECU, tall race seat, front fairing stay, and switches SOLD!

17. sbk1198

UPDATE: Here's what's still left. If it's not on this list, I don't have it anymore:

MIVV slip-on exhaust with OEM headers (some scuff marks on the exhaust from a different bracket, but no crash damage): $400
    Airbox: make offer
    Intake snorkels: make offer
    Bosch APRC control module: make offer
    R&G frame sliders but without pucks (can send pics on request): $60

18. sbk1198

Gas tank sold!

19. sbk1198

Bump! I'll be at NJMP this weekend and PittRace the next weekend, if anyone wants any of the parts left I can bring them over, just let me know before.

20. sbk1198

Bump! Exhaust, swing arm, sub frame, air box, throttle bodies still available.