1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revit suit or other brands recommendations

Discussion in 'General' started by rafa, Jun 27, 2020.

1. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Anyone has experience with Revit suits? How is their fit?

I currently have Alpine Stars and Dainese suits.

I find the Dainese pretty tight on my legs and extremely tight on the shoulders, I can hardly raise my arms past the shoulder. Is is also somewhat tight on my legs.

The alpine stars fits me pretty well, arms a just a tad too long (can be fixed)

Anyone can compare revvit to them?
    Or suggest a brand that would fit similar to Alpine stars?
    I really wanted to fit Dainese, I love their W frame suits, but even sizing up it is still too tight.

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Budget?

3. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

I tried Revit but it had the same too long in the leg problem my current Alpinestar suit has. That being said, my OneX custom suit came in today and it is awesome! Customer service was great during the measuring and design part and it was ready in about half the estimated time. It cost less than the Alpinestar suit did several years ago and came with free gloves. Instead of emails I got phone calls and texts about every detail.

Newyork likes this.
  4. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

I have bigger thighs and shoulders and Spidi was the best fitting suit I ever had.

gapman789 likes this.
  5. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Dont necessarily have a budget. The ones i have been looking are around $1300

Yup, i have tought about custom suits, how long did yours take? I heard people having great and also horrible experiences with different brands. You are the first I hear with OneX

Thanks, that is what I need, I will take a look at Spidi offerings.

6. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

They said six to eight weeks but from the day I approved the design until it arrived today was less than five weeks.

rafa likes this.
  7. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

What's your dimensions? I've worn a lot of suits, and SPIDI has been the best suit for me the past 5 yrs. Spidi Replica EVOS to be specific.

For reference,.....Size 46/56, 6'1" 195 lbs, A* Bionic back protector and A* chest insert and suits fit perfect.

Ducti89 likes this.
  8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Ill second what Gap says about the Spidi suits. Currently donning a higher end RS Taichi and I like it.

rafa likes this.
  9. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Im 5' 11" and 200lbs.

My Alpine Starts Tech 1R is 46/56 and fit is good.
    I have a Dainese Aero C2 46/56 that fits but like I mentioned is tight on legs and shoulders
    I have tried a Dainese Laguna Seca 48/58 but didnt help enough with the tightness and was too long.

Watching some STG reviews, the Spidi Race Warrior Pro does seem to have a more relaxed fit.

10. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I've been a Alpinestars guy but picked up the Rev It' Pulsar for this year and love it. Slightly slimmer in the legs but cut a little better for my broad shoulders. Also picked up their Jerez gloves and alot better quality than the entire A* line.

11. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

IMO, Revit fits more like Dainese than A*. I fit Dainese perfectly. Revit fits well. And A* doesn’t fit at all as it’s too baggy in the legs and hips.

12. phelan77

phelan77 Well-Known Member

I was a euro 52 in spidi evo, clover x3 and held slade. Size 50 for revit tarmac. You need to size down for revit suit. Monaco leather rocks though...very supple

rafa likes this.
  13. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Ended up getting a Spidi Race Warrior based on recommendations form you and Jimmy from @STG here on the website. Yup, fit is actually better than I was expecting.
    Thanks all

gapman789 and Bruce like this.