1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be careful what you say!

Discussion in 'General' started by Kev59, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

One LEO actually explained the that part of it. Even though I took no physical action it still qualified for 25 years if convicted.

2. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Not really. Still 80 degrees up in here! Even be cops said it was hot!

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

But why would he include information that points out that he's an idiot?

pscook likes this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Ugh, I'm not sure that really qualifies as that person being a snowflake.............glad it worked out for you, but I kinda think that visit was warranted.

5. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Idiot? I left it out originally but graciously added it questioned about.
    At the end of day I figured I would post the story since I didn't get arrested for this place to laugh about. As an added bonus it gives you an opportunity to show us how superior you are. I'll be getting advice from going forward.

6. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

True. I've always said if the police come to see you, it was probably your own fault. Now I have real proof of that!

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh, hon. :crackup:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

They can't charge rent if the unit is uninhabitable..

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

That may not apply to air conditioning. In Alabama, a landlord is only required to provide functional heat. Google the tenant-landlord code for your state. If you made them aware of the problem and allowed a reasonable amount of time for repairs to be made, you are probably within your rights to pay for repairs yourself and deduct it from your rent.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Damn man, there are some things you just can’t say. Could have turned out worse for you.
    Glad it didn’t.
    80* doesn’t seem that hot to me. LOL.
    46656D86-4B37-4D13-876D-7051BD123591.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  11. SuddenBraking

Lol......."can you believe this snowflake I dealt with? Can't even tell people you're gonna shoot up the place these days without somebody getting butthurt and calling the cops........fucking millennials"

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just one more instance of the pussification of America. :D

13. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

If it didn't end in a physical altercation then it was only a conversation. ;)

14. SuddenBraking

Knowing what was truly said, this is in the running for Most Disingenuous OP of all time :D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Bullshit. You'll listen to what I have to say or I'll burn my house down in protest.

16. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I was afraid you gave 'em to RRR T3 bump.

17. sdg

sdg *

Weelll. I've been to HR for this a couple three times... So........ I try not to tell people to go fuck themselves anymore.

18. sdg

sdg *

Stalk from office to office with an ar10 gas powered carbine rifle pumping round after round... Oh wait.

19. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

After some of the stuff that's been on here over the years? Can I at least not break the top ten?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  20. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

And you! I expect a higher grade insult from the like of you!

stickboy274 likes this.