1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be careful what you say!

Discussion in 'General' started by Kev59, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Accurized ...

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I'd like to hear what these words were before passing judgment. Did you tell him that the dress he was wearing made his ass look fat? Or was it more like "fix this AC or I'm gonna run up in here with an assault rifle"?

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Premature digression is a mortifying experience, but it happens to everyone now and again.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No one gives a fuck what you think.:Poke:

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Cause anything I say, can and will be used to ban me in a kangaroo court of WERA mods :rolleyes:

6. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

I stated that sending the same tech out for the fourth time would be a bad idea due to the fact that his incompetence and leaving unannounced was "pissing me the f___ off and about to become 'that guy'". The phrase that did me in was "there can't be a shooting spree because I didn't bring any ammo." I told the police word for word what I said. They even listened to all the details. They cautioned me about the seriousness of that type of speech going forward. I get it it, though. The only interaction I had previously was unpleasant with these people.

7. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

I was in St. Augustine last week in a duplex where the AC was broken on the second floor. Didn't spend too much time up there in daylight.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's not what I asked. I am questioning your definition of the word.

9. speedluvn

After reading the OP, I “turned aside” after thinking about the situation. I decided not to comment any further on the topic other than what I already posted. Walking in the mine field, now called called general, there is a grey area that’s getting smaller.

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Yeah, that was mighty fucking dumb of you. I guess I dont feel bad for you getting a visit.

badmoon692008, cha0s#242 and motoboy like this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Go up the food chain in the project management company and ask if it is company policy to make false accusations to the police about tenants. That or use it to break the lease and get out before the next incompetence that won't be handled.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You should have included that in the OP. :D
    I'm not sure the person who called the police qualifies as a snowflake based on that. "Aggravated assault" is total bullshit but there certainly was cause for a few questions.

13. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

No sympathy from you? How will I survive?
    I admit it was the wrong thing to say and I owned it.

14. speedluvn

Not that it matters but what part of the country did this heinous act occur?

15. joec

joec brace yourself

The correct answer is "I'm white".

16. speedluvn

Broccoli! Broccoli!

Yzasserina and joec like this.
  17. joec

joec brace yourself

Bahaha!!!!

18. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

I totally forgot to mention the weirdest part. This part I might need help with. One of the LEO told me I had an active warrant for an unpaid traffic violation in New Mexico. Never been west of Memphis other than a layover in Chicago. It came up when they ran my D/L number. Start with New Mexico DMV?

19. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Dayum. We're on the 2nd floor too...

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I would be sure to include comments about a shooting spree on that call, as well. It appears to get action. :D

Kev59 likes this.