1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

0:54 was quite the MM93 move :D

APO2112 likes this.
  3. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

4. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

What sort of niggles are you running into? Having owned most of their street line, I know full well to expect the odd problem or two. Still, the 890 is on the top of my list.

5. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

6. flygirl

7. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

DmanSlam likes this.
  8. flygirl

I might have believed that but I’ve come home from work to the chair completely turned around and facing the door. Plus it’s a heavy chair that requires force to move it.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

flygirl screenshot swinging item.png

I noticed that this thing hanging off the cat tree starts swinging when the chair moves.

Do you have just one cat?

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. flygirl

The toy does move a little when the air conditioning blows but it is not strong enough to make the chair move. I have two cats but they are nowhere on the chair or near the chair that I can see however I have angled all my cameras to cover the chair at the bottom to absolutely rule that out. The chair does not swing freely. It takes a good force to move it. Also the cat screaming at the picture. I need logical explanations for that too. And the strange stale smoke like odor that comes

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

I'm wanting to chime in on this situation but this probably isn't the thread to discussion figments of our... er, unexplained phenomena in our homes. Not that I'm a beeb moderator or anything. Take it for what you will.

12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Applications are being accepted for a possible position that maybe available soon.

DmanSlam likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I forgot about this song.

15. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

:beer: I'm not going to respond to that other than to say "I'm not going to respond to that".

16. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Sitting on the fence will not work. Take a position.

17. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

How much would that cost me? Hardware, fees, etc., all in?

18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

It's amazing how fast things changed in regard to communications. I was lucky to have a kinda front row seat for a lot of it.

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You’d have to open a gun shop and acquire a SOT2 license on top of a type 07 ffl.

20. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I need manufacturer's licenses just to own a gun?

Is that because it is new manufacture(ie, made after some arbitrary date) AND auto? I (obviously) am not up to snuff on all the laws, which is why I'm asking.

I just want an auto G17 in a 'Roni...bc that's cool as f@ck.