1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyle Larson

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Jun 20, 2020.

1. cf

cf Well-Known Member

What professional racer uses any of these words in public? And why would you assume that corporate sponsors would be ok with casual public usage of ANY words that are 'offensive if taken in certain context'?

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I suppose you missed my post about TwoFaced People...
    I never said it was acceptable, I said I am not two faced about it.

3. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

"3 people" is a bit of an exaggeration. my apologies.

I never point a persons racism. or sexism. or homophobia. or classism. or ageism. or xenophobia. it's their world. they are who they are and who they chose to be. it's a free country, as we've been told. be who you want to be. when someone shows me who they are I believe them and I determine my level of exposure based upon who they are and what I'm willing to put up with. notice again, I never pointed my finger at anyone and said they were a racist. I never tell someone they can't say that or what they said was wrong or what they think or feel is bad or wrong. It's Their World.

This organization, the racers and the staff can't be viewed as a whole by some of the members on this board. Though I've never raced with WERA a lot of people I know through CCS and MotoAmerica have and they all say Sean and Evelyn won't put up with bullshit at the track. They'll pull your card faster than the so-called "Professional" organizations will if you are lucky enough to not have the other racers check you first.

JBraun and Wingnut like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, another good day for banning people :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I will!

backcountryme likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Plenty of adult aged kids out there.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I may have missed some but the banning rule of thumb for this one was any post where it's point was discussion of dungeon topics - no tossing in a line about dirt track racing doesn't save you.

JBraun likes this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol. Merde!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you get Yamaharick's permission?

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ha ha. I am just proud of myself for making it thru 2 banfest threads without getting banned...:crackup:

Razr likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I call my sister kid or kiddo, she's 52. Hell I call Evelyne kid on occasion and I won't discuss her age :crackup:

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Quickly quoting and who cares what I type. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

YamahaRick likes this.
  13. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Do you guys let these threads go for a few pages just to watch people crash and burn?

Banditracer likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, haven't been on for a few days so didn't see it until I got to the office this morning. I'd prefer people not get stupid, less work for me.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You'd be surprised how much damage people can do to themselves in one night.

DmanSlam likes this.
  16. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I forgot about it, but now that I went back and looked at the original post, it smells like a trap. :crackup:

18. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Couldn’t find the nascar thread about the confederate flag so I’ll post it here.
    Apparently there was a noose in bubba Wallace garage space at tally this weekend. I think if there really were it was setup. NASCAR has no fans, and I don’t see any crew member doing it because it’s not worth losing a job. Just dumb.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why is the hell would you put that here after all of the discussion about what gets people banned?

backcountryme likes this.
  20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've been laying low in these last 2 banning threads, watching all these regulars knowingly walk of the ban wagon cliff. :eek:

I think they must like it, maybe some of them like to be spanked too. :crackup:

tl1098 likes this.