1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyle Larson

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Jun 20, 2020.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I know some of you follow dirt track racing. How about that a Kyle Larson? Loses ride because of a racial slur, then goes on a mad winning streak back on the dirt. 8 wins in a row in midgets and sprints against the best in the nation. He finally got beat last night, but still finished 2nd.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

not sure what happened to "sticks & stones"??

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It is a brave new world. Apparently words can hurt real bad now...

wsmc42, track wagon, jd41 and 2 others like this.
  4. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

The fact that he has done it in different cars in different series adds to the awesomeness.

He will be back in Nascar, and that is a shame, because he belongs on dirt

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

So a racist dick head got kicked out of the top level of car racing and now he’s cherry picking in the lower series. Sounds like a winner.

6. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Maybe you should learn something about racing before shooting off. The racing he is doing now is not even close to what he was doing before. NASCAR is asphalt. He is doing dirt sprint cars.

Is it cherrypicking when an AMA Superbike rider goes and does flattrack? Did anyone complain when Nicky Hayden went and ran flat track?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  7. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Although, I thought the slurs and his attitude were worthy of a busted jaw.. I am a firm believer in free speech, and i am also a firm believer in consequences for your actions.

I wouldn't call Midgets and Sprint Cars (USAC or WoO) "Lower Classes" That shit is serious bussiness, and a LOT of NASCAR/Nation Wide/Whatever the trucks are called now drivers actually race Sprint Cars more often than you think. Hell, Tony Stewert has down right admitted the reason he stayed in NASCAR for so long was because it paid him enough money to be able to race Sprint Cars more. When teams started handing out contracts that had clauses for "no dirt track racing" (after he was injured in one) He didn't stick around much longer..

A lot of NASCAR drivers also own sprint car teams, or are very affiliated with them as well.

8. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

You can't be serious? LOL

zertrider likes this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

LOl while he did let a racial slur leak out, everything else you typed is pretty dumb man.

Im just going to assume you know absolutely nothing much about racing other than bikes, because Midgets and WOO are literally some of the hardest things to win on. Much much more "driver" than actual "car".

maybe make an edit before making yourself seem silly.

drop, zertrider and YamahaRick like this.
  10. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Easier than taunting animals in a zoo lol.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

And just as fucking dumb.

12. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

I've never seen a better microcosm of the internet...... a place for people to run their cucksuckers about stuff they don't know, to people they don't know.
    God bless the web.

crashman and track wagon like this.
  13. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Binky in the Anchorage Zoo.

Maulings, celebrity, and death
    On July 29, 1994, 29-year-old Australian tourist Kathryn Warburton jumped over two safety rails to get a close-up photograph of Binky in his enclosure. When Binky stuck his head through the bars and grabbed her, she suffered a broken leg and bite wounds. Another tourist caught the event on tape. Binky kept the woman's shoe for three days before it could be retrieved by zoo officials, and the day after the attack, Alaska Star photographer Rob Layman took a photo of Binky holding the shoe in his mouth, an image which was printed in almost every press account of the incident. Warburton gave the other shoe to the Bird House, a bar in nearby Bird Creek that burned down in 1996.

Six weeks later, on September 11, Binky was involved in another mauling. Drunken local teenagers approached the bear's enclosure, apparently hoping to swim in his pool, and one 19-year-old was hospitalized with leg lacerations after he was mauled. The zoo did not confirm that Binky was the attacker, but the bear had blood on his face following the incident.

After these attacks, Binky merchandise was created, including T-shirts, mugs, and bumper stickers, often adorned with the shoe photo or with the slogan "Send another tourist, this one got away".

crashman, scottn and YamahaRick like this.
  14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

15. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Looks to me like Binky can hold his own. Maybe some of those idiots in Seattle will go try and mess with him. I'm betting on Binky.

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea, that kid can race....anything. He'll be back in cup.

drop likes this.
  17. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Awesome to hear the kid has been killin it. As far as what got him fired, the only thing he did wrong is being white while saying it. But apparently lots of us are guilty for just being white these days.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

There are VERY Few who can honestly say they haven't used that term.
    I don't care what color you are, mostly in my vernacular it was used to describe a class of person.. zero color reference... mostly my Brother in Law.. to be truthful.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

He is winning races in a very competitive class and you are virtue signaling and being a keyboard tough guy on the WERA forum. Not sure you are really in any position to be mocking him...:Poke:

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Racers race. If I could cherry pick the kids class and bring home some serious brass, I would do it in a heartbeat. Now who’s the dick?

CR750 likes this.