Lego showing some love to motorcycle racing

Discussion in 'General' started by jkhonea, Dec 31, 2014.

1. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

There's also a huge lego sportbike/rider lego sculpture at Mall of America.

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

3. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Speaking of toys and Moto racing.

Traxxas RC cars has a limited edition Valentino car. Bought one for my son's Birthday

Attached Files:

BigBird likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Paging "Broome" (fictitious character once conjoured by ths Beeb) to the red Ducati courtesy phone...:D

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

upload_2020-6-20_6-12-13.png

BHP41 and Phl218 like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

8. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

BigBird likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

yeah i thought the price on the Bimmer was ridiculous, but it's almost twice the size of the duc... which justifies the price again.

jd41 and BigBird like this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Ahhhh...that makes more sense then.

I built a blue Technics motorcycle some years ago and passed on the Duc since it was a similar build. If this is a big boi, then makes sense the price tag

11. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I have both of those, and the BMW GS... kinda want this now.

BigBird likes this.
  12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I got the Panigale V4R kit for Xmas from my kid. We are going to assemble it together.

BigBird likes this.
  13. RoidRageFool

RoidRageFool @FundedByWifeRacing

My wife sent me the photo of the BMW today. There is a video to go with it. Looks pretty impressive.

BigBird likes this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think i'll pick it up sooner than later. I still have the McLaren Senna, Ferrari 488, and Porsche 911 to build.

15. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Q: what do you do after you build these things? Scrap them and place into general Lego circulation?' I gave my kids a bag of 5kg of mixed Lego parts for Xmas.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

I just place them on a shelf and then I have a new model car to display. My buddy hangs them on the wall

The Lego Speed Champions are a great little set for the money too. But the Technic stuff is a different world

Senna likes this.
  17. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Fair enough. I'm planning to get them technic when they're older, but speed champions is their level ATM.

Montoya and BigBird like this.
  18. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Totally up to the kids! My boys tend to keep most of their larger Star Wars ships on display, although they actually play with them. Probably once a week, they’re setting them up across the floor and having space battles. They’re 8 and I’m probably acting like 7 while playing with them. Every now and then though the one wants to build a more expensive kit ‘his way’ and I’ve got to take a deep breath and let it happen. My one twin just about lost it though when his brother wanted to do the large Boba Fett ship his way… sigh…

Senna likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

My son's latest bike for me

IMG_20220704_101513.jpg

Sudowoodo, backbone, RichB and 2 others like this.