1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I’m not a fan of most of his movies, but from what everyone says he’s a really good guy and also has enough fuck you money that he can do whatever he wants. He only films in vacation spots so he can enjoy himself, he employs all his buddies so they can get paid and everyone can have fun, and he takes chances with some movies that are really stupid and who cares if they flop. Seems like he’s got it pretty good.

To me The Wrong Missy would have been awful but the crazy girlfriend was good enough to make it watchable.

CRA_Fizzer and Bloodhound like this.
  2. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Loved the Zappa one too!

3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Just watched "Uncut Gems" on Netflix and have to admit it was much better than expected.

4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Too lazy to look...

has Yellowstone been mentioned?

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Must have been, got put on my list with a notation from a trusted source.

6. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Where can you catch Yellowstone? I don't see it on Netflix. I like Taylor Sheridan (wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water, Wind River, and also directed Wind River) and have been meaning to watch this.

7. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I cancelled my direct tv to save $180/month.
    Netflix and Prime tv is gonna kill me though.
    Episodes just continue playing and I've watched so much shite in the last 9 days. Sleeping hasdisappeared off my menu, I'm bloody knackered.

Watched all of Zero, Zero, Zero this morning. Liked it a lot.
    Music playing throughout Uncut Gems was a nuisance to my ears but I enjoyed seeing Sandler in that role.

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Google Decider and Yellowstone, then click on May 11 article. Season 3 starts June 21. Missed season one rerun earlier this month, but Paramount will likely do season 2 prior to season 3 premiere. I'm ponying up the $19.95 for season one on Amazon. Also a big Sicario fan.

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

"The Fundamentals of Caring." Paul Rudd as a carer taking a disabled teen on his first road trip, very funny in places.

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:stupid:

11. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Check out The Great on Hulu. Funny as hell.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

KrooklynSV likes this.
  12. L8RSK8R

Made it thru 7 episodes of Fleabag this morning. Phoebe Waller-Bridge is a breathe of fresh air. Love the wee sneaky looks she gives to the camera.
    She's hott!

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  13. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

The last dance. The documentary about Michael Jordan.
    That’s my teenage years basically. I guess I was too young to appreciate the fact that I was watching the goat play. I really got into basketball watching right after he left. When the Kings and Lakers were at it.

BigBird, L8RSK8R and NemesisR6 like this.
  14. L8RSK8R

My buddy Rich is featured in episode 6.
    Jordan owed him 1.2 million and never paid the debt.

15. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

The priest in hilarious.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  16. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I'm late to the party (again), but we've been enjoying "Homeland" so far. We just finished season 5 last night. Claire Danes....:Putter:

17. mcarter

mcarter Well-Known Member

I just finished season 4. Its worth the watch

18. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Somehow I missed that it was out! Will be starting today!

19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

"Mine 9" on Netflix, shows what can be done with a very small budget and some good actors, worth a watch.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Wife and I watched the whole series this winter, we both liked it.

We started watching the series Dead To Me, half way into the second season now, it's pretty good. Chistina Applegate's the lead, the further you get into it the more intertwined the characters get, getting better the further we get into it.

cpettit, CRA_Fizzer and L8RSK8R like this.