1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Not all....they only had to have some symptoms, not be tested....according to our health director here.

And that is true. A freind`s grandfather passed 3 weeks ago; had previous (2 yrs) lung issue, and had no symptoms and was never tested...they tried to label him civid. His wife said fuck no.

2. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Metalhead likes this.
  3. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I had to wear a mask for the first time yesterday, Mendards won’t let you in without it. It’s weird how the mask has become political in some way. I hear you on the numbers, I’m just saying the “flu” people were off on the death toll.

4. R1Racer99

5. R1Racer99

90%? What do you think?

6. R1Racer99

How much do you cost for a day? I’ve got a house full of electrical issues. I’ll even pay you for Beeb time.

7. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Fencer and cav115 like this.
  9. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

% months... how many died of flu in same time period?

In 1968, H3N2 killed over 100K in US. Nobody blinked.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And there were only 200 million peeps.

and we only had network TV.

Banditracer and cav115 like this.
  11. grahamsn

grahamsn Well-Known Member

Some are questioning how COVID-19 is being listed as a cause of death, when there were other contributing health problems. I can understand that, as it seems there are inconsistencies in how various cities/counties/states choose to report the data.

However, it appears that the NCHS is currently putting excess deaths going back to February at between 115,000 and 120,000 (has to be estimated, as the reporting lags by weeks in some cases). Is this number also being questioned? Do you believe that fake death records/certificates are being generated, leading to those numbers?

If not, then what did kill those people? Is there another virus making the rounds right now?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Every number should be questioned.

The only consistent truths I've seen are the risk factors of age and underlying conditions. Beyond that I see a lot of horseshit being flung around with the occasional outlier trotted out to terrify the masses.

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

14. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

thank you for enlightening us to this horrible tradgedy that has befallen our fellow man.

cav115 likes this.
  15. Arioch

Arioch Member

16. R1Racer99

I know your stance on this thing, but 100,000 people dying in two months doesn’t matter to you? And yes I know lots of people die all the time, I’m talking about the virus specifically, no big deal?

17. baconologist

<—-not taking the bait.

18. R1Racer99

It wasn’t bait, it was just a question.

19. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

We`re back to two months....:crackup:

20. baconologist

cav115 likes this.