1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on Georgia

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2020.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Up north of ATL you'll run into the halfbacks. Moved to FL and then halfway back to wherever they started from. Western NC mountains are full of em!

Check around Cherokee and Maggie Valley. Waynesboro, Sapphire Valley, Highlands...

ducnut likes this.
  2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

We like it here in SC. It's cheap to live and still plenty of places to find land. We have 7 acres just outside of Columbia.

TN has some great views, but the weather in middle TN can be violent. The mountains like to create tornadoes. I've known lots of people that are happy in GA, south of I-20.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

True.

4. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

And oddly enough, the people that already live there are also fearful that those who ruined the northeast will flock there and begin to destroy the state.

Hey, wait. You're from the northeast, right? :oops::D

5. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Dawsonville is nice and not to far from the rink in Gwinnett. Or you could go east on 85 a few exits of road A

6. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

My Sis and BIL just moved to E TN (Lenoir City) last April. One of the requirements was access to an ice rink. I haven't seen it yet, but she says it's there.

Ducti89 likes this.
  7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Check out North Forsyth or Gainesville... Very doubtful your gonna find a nice house low taxes without being in a HOA though.. however there are a couple Ice rinks in the counties, Close to the Mountains, Lakes and major Hwy Arteries. Schools are decent but it’s still growing. Been in my same house for 26 years and it would take a lot to get me to move.. Hell there are 8 tracks all within 4 hours and closer....

Once a Wanker.. and Ducti89 like this.
  8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Thats not my intention, trust me!

9. Ducti89

Thanks all for posting. Well, most of you anyway.

10. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I know that area well. I'm in between Maryville and Vonore and ride Rt. 68 south quite often. It's a beautiful part of the entire area here.

ducnut and Britt like this.
  11. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

East Tennessee. Chattanooga to Knoxville is what you want. I've been in Atlanta area for 25 years and would move to east TN area in a heartbeat.
    If having a big city job are not a concern then go there.

Ducti89 likes this.
  12. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Middle TN would be the area around Nashville, and surrounding communities. Knoxville, is definitely E. TN, as is Johnson City, Greenville, Tellico Plains, etc.
    And BTW....the weather in the Nashville area seems to be a lot worse that what we get here. Many times, the weather comes over the Plateau (Crossville area) and then when it comes down in the TN Valley, the southern winds sweeps it north/N.E. and it misses us. Not every time, but quite a lot.

stickboy274 and ducnut like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well bless your little heart. Remember, we don't care how you did it back home.:D

YamahaRick likes this.
  14. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

We’re full too.

Britt, Ducti89 and R Acree like this.
  15. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

There is that Metalhead problem, though.

16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Don't believe that tornadoes always miss East Tenn....One flattened the KOA in Tellico Plains about 5 years ago.

17. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

SE Tn. is my goal . I worry that that cancer is spreading everywhere.

Ducti89 likes this.
  18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You two need to just fuck already.

speedluvn likes this.
  19. Ducti89

No no....this isnt another Clarence saga...

speedluvn likes this.
  20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

GA is a great state. Throw in Tenn, SC, and NC. Can't go wrong with any of them. I live in upstate SC. I'm 15 minutes from NC, 45 minutes from Ga, and about 2 hours from Tenn. Gods country.

ChemGuy and ducnut like this.