1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on Georgia

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2020.

1. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Now's your chance to go FED and double fuck the taxpayers on retirement.

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Ever hit 95 near Philadelphia on a summer Friday?

Shenanigans and SuddenBraking like this.
  3. tony 340

Come on bro

Gimme some of that safety

4. Ducti89

Oh just stop. I cant help whats going on with your business in Michigan. Your fight is in federal court with them. Just go away already. Youre like the dung beetle.

5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

This really doesn’t exist in N GA anymore. ATL stretches all the way to the mountains now and damn near The SC border. Upstate SC is still reasonable. NC is whack, TN has no income tax, but dales tax is ~10%, SWVA isn’t bad so far. Don’t really know much about AL other than Birmingham is just another ATL suburb.

Ducti89 likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

If I could, I would move to somewhere between Ducktown and Tellico Plains... but my roots are almost 30yrs deep here @ NitroAcres..

Shenanigans and TLR67 like this.
  7. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Ice rink = expensive burbs. Cheap land = south west.

Check out Meriwether County if land is a priority. NE GA might be good as well. That's Road A and north of there. Still more expensive land wise than mid or south GA.

And define piece of land. Are we talking 3 acres, 30, 100, or bigger?

Ducti89 likes this.
  8. Ducti89

I am interested in the Knoxville area of Tennessee.

Britt likes this.
  9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

10. Ducti89

11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

If you want an ice rink, I hear Bismarck is a happenin' place.

(I'm just pullin' your leg here. I wouldn't go back there for ANYTHING....just too damned cold and not enough daylight).

I'm with Mr. Brit on the Tennessee idea though. I was considering NC because I love Raleigh when I go there for training...but I'm just visiting.
    I have a feeling that once the CA exodus dust settles, the negative fallout from that will pollute NC and Texas to a point I find offensive. Turner Broadcasting
    is already in Georgia..so that's all I need to know. Damned shame.

Ironic about Georgia though...it's full of red clay soil.

12. tony 340

Low taxes are important for men that made a career off high taxes.

13. Ducti89

Theres probably going to be an exodus from the north east as well. Knoxville TN hits all the marks for me, even with the sales tax. Im really trying to give myself a good buffer from the north east mindset.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  14. drop

drop Well-Known Member

We be glad to have you

Britt likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ice rink is limiting. Atl, and Macon...maybe Columbus. Savannah and Augusta have temp ones on artificial ice in the winter. As far as cost of living, anywhere outside of ATL is going to be reasonable, if they aren't already full.

Ducti89 likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think there may be a rink in Columbia SC, but I know SC is full up and Stickboy lives there.

stickboy274 likes this.
  17. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Tons of us racers here in Knoxville. Lots to do with 3 ice rinks within an hour. One in ober Gatlinburg. Most all race tracks within a nice drive. Road a, tally and barber 4 hrs. Roebling 6.5

No state income tax. Born and raised here, been all over the country and this is home.

18. Ducti89

And oddly enough, all those points you hit are right in for me with the drive to tracks and to the rinks. Im just fearful that those who ruined the north east will flock there and begin to destroy that state.

Am i wrong?

19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Way wrong imo.

And useless knowledge

Glenn Jacobs is our mayor.. aka "Kane" the wrestler lol. And doing a dam good job.

Ducti89 likes this.
  20. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Jeez talk about political paranoia.