1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Schedule Changes

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Mar 27, 2020.

1. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

i'm guessing it would be rescheduled because that event is huge for them. it's a 3 day event and gets a ton of entries

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hope that can happen.

3. bugeye

bugeye Well-Known Member

Governor says we open on May 18th is the way I read it. CCS race is 23,24,25

4. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

[​IMG]
    I believe it’s being handled as a per-county for opening things and Summit Point is still in a higher risk county.

I could be wrong, just passing along what I’m hearing today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

@Mongo CCS memorial weekend at Summit has been cancelled. We just received emails. I'm hoping the WERA one in June can happen, was looking forward to it.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Me too. Going to have to dig more into the county and state regs this week.

DBConz likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow. Another state that went full retard :(

8. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

The way it stands now there will be a five person limit for Motor sports events. So enough for any class I race. Though you may have to bump up entry fees.....:rolleyes:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's what I saw but haven't found the actual wording about that anywhere. Like I said earlier, we're at groups of 6 and so on but all of that is specifically for the interiors of businesses.

10. grady anderson

I got my information today from Roger Lyle who has a track day scheduled May 31/June 1. Not gonna happen with a five person limit.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I understand all that - still trying to find Jefferson County and/or the states actual regulations. The 5 person limit for outdoor stuff doesn't make sense or work with the other outdoor type activities they are allowing in WV - dunno of that county has more restrictions. Always easier if I can read what the people making the regs have written out.

12. grady anderson

I'll give it a shot at finding it.
    In the meantime I just printed the membership renewal form and will mail it today as a show of support for WERA.
    And I will race whenever you can make it happen at Summit. Thanks for trying.

13. cyclocrossfool

cyclocrossfool Well-Known Member

governor.wv.gov gives a outline for openings, unless it hasnt been updated? 5/21/20 outdoor motorsport racing - no spectators

14. kruizen

kruizen Well-Known Member

15. kruizen

kruizen Well-Known Member

16. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

@Mongo so i am assuming since everything is up in the air for Summit beginning of June is why it’s not showing up on MAPS for preentry?

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Protest the politicians not the businesses trying to earn a living IMO.

tawzx12r likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thank you and all the others who have donated and sent in memberships during all this for the support!

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw it but they don't have anything about the 5 person limit where I can find it.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator