1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we please have the dungeon back?

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, May 7, 2020.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Dick is the man:beer:

2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

If there was ever a time for the Dungeon.....Plandemic take-over

969 likes this.
  3. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Robby-Bobby just wants the Dungeon back so him and Clarence can publicly do more of that thing they do.

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I don't think they need the dungeon for that...

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

They've both proven the deep love they have for each other, multiple times on here.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Better be careful about Pops Muzzy, unable to go to the track he is now mumbling to himself in his shop making bombs.

tl1098 likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Let's hope he finally bought a CBX1000 and is planning on racing it or we're all f@cked.

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lmfao oh don’t worry, he’s SUPER mad right now. And again on his own doings.

apparently making a hugely racist comment publicly on Facebook isn’t going to go well with your employers. So he does what he does and uses fake accounts to justify how his account was “hacked” by me.

lmfao

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You should stop hacking it. All he ever wanted was to be your friend.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

You forgot the worst reason to hate vintage...the pile of parts they leave on the track. There needs to be giant rolling magnet that goes out after every vintage session to retrieve all the lost ferrous products.

And on the 2T guys - I love 2T. Have owned several. 2T FTW.
    That said, I know your pure GP bred RS125/250 etc doesnt have a street type carb and you need to warm it up. But when the track goes live at 9 or 10 am...there is no need to be ring ring ring ring ring BRAAAAAP ring ring ring BRAAAAAPPPPP, etc for 20 min at 6 am. NO REASON!

12. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Really... About what time and date did this occur. I love me some Facebook stoopid.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

3EE4CDF4-9AD5-4944-A09D-29B48070EEA0.png Long story short a young man went kayaking in Pensacola Bay.

he’s black-ish or maybe half. Either way, he went missing: the authorities found kayak. No person.

massive manhunt all over social media with multiple news outlets. Here’s a screenshot from a random person that was sent to me where Clarence commented this:

sharks don’t like dark meat.... with smiley faces.
    Obviously lots of people upset over the comment.

then he says “I was hacked” and then Paul Phillops comes to the rescue.

then original poster calls him out and others immediately see the similar writing patterns. Long story busted again. Lol

14. Robby-Bobby

15. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I have absolutely no clue what the last two posts were about. For some reason, I'm comforted by that.

Carry on...

Chris and R Acree like this.
  16. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Oh yeah, time to charge your phone. :rolleyes:

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I am not calling for a ban on posting phone screen captures, but a faithful peer ridicule suggesting it reeks of teenage pathos gone into a go-loop seems warranted. Didn't everyone get enough of this last year? Jeezus.

jksoft and Sabre699 like this.
  18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

New top end. Heat cycles.

Knotcher and YamahaRick like this.
  19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Some people are pretty much convinced that we'd all be fascinated by watching an endless stream of their selfies....

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The irony is that parties seem to think the fascination is based on allegiance.