1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I surely hope Mr Austin gets the hammer for that one!

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Captain Save-A-Ho???

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol just went to pick up some seafood. Customers in line standing on top of each other, nobody with a mask or gloves, not even the register, people are well over it. The place had plexi up to protect the register but that's where it stopped. No, I am not calling the Stasi to report Mine Comrades.

4. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I just placed my 3rd order at Omaha steaks. No fresh meat anxiety since the stores are perpetually low or out around these parts. And I'm not paying attention to the meat packing company headlines, but I figured an Omaha Steak order is a good plan.

5. pittmeister

pittmeister Well-Known Member

It's okay, he was just being "sarcastic". During a Whitehouse press conference. In the middle of a pandemic.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Who is gonna tell him? ^

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Damn lololol

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Wow... Hopefully that makes 7 on the day, since the original was 5.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

In the video ...ThatIHaven'tLookedAtAndNeitherShouldYou!... there's a gentleman with a grey tie that I'd would just love to see the facial expression..... :D

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Drove by an old-time drive-in restaurant in the ‘hood, it’s usually fairly dead other than Thursdays when the car crowd comes out to show off their stuff.

Place was packed asshole to elbow, with cars on the street waiting to get in.

And across the street, at the shuttered brew pub, there were probably a dozen cars and people essentially tailgating in the lot.

Yeah. The people are fucking over it.

12. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

That vid post has got to be a joke. Right???

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep, my neighbors are having garage gatherings cook outs with 30 peeps or so.
    Time to get back at it.

14. Monsterdood

Politics plus video? He’s just making sure he has all the bases covered o_O

Phl218 likes this.
  15. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Omaha steaks suck, father in law order them as gifts, every local store has better meat. And they all have beef in stock.

Cannoli and TLR67 like this.
  16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. Monsterdood

Ha, well I wish I had better meat departments around here! We’ve been very impressed so far and the pricing is competitive. We do have a butcher two towns over which is awesome but clicking some Buttons and having steak magically show up at my front door is nice right about now.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The imitation vegan "meats" never seem to run out :crackup:

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The odds of a place where everyone gathered has elbows that line up with someone else's asshole. :eek:

I'm picturing Steve Erkle pants and long arms for everyone. :D

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah they are. I snuck on to the field this morning and after 30 minutes the cops called me over.

They were laughing but trying to look mad.
    "We were going to give you a ticket for sneaking on to the field but watching you trying to get your short, fat ass over that fence was too funny. Didn't you see the three police cars full of cops watching you? For all your effort we gave you until our lunch break was over. Thanks for the laugh, go home and don't do it again."

noles19, joec and BC like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.