1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The chick who ran the bar in the first season.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So not Netflix but went ahead and spent the $13 on Disney + and Hulu - got Hulu back for now for the boss to watch the Voice although I'm sure production is shut down but she got a few shows out of it. Did Disney for the Marvel movies after watching a couple on other services I got in the mood to watch them in order by the timeline of the movies. Been fun so far and as much as she bitches about cartoon movies or them all seeming the same she's enjoying it too :D

3. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Ah, yes. Rachel. I'm also betting that Ruth and Helen would be in that group.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You said most likely. You have to pick one.

5. sharkattack

Helen is the one that does it for me. :Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :Puke:

7. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I would have a go at Curly Sue... :Putter:

sharkattack likes this.
  8. sharkattack

What?! You’re crazy! She’s sexy as hell. Nice ass and full, natural tits.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Helen? The lawyer? That Helen?

My reaction is so much about her being unattractive as it is about the two women you would skip to get to her. Something is very wrong with you.

10. sharkattack

Hell yeah, that Helen! She’s very sexy!!!!

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You've seen Wendy get spanked, right? And again, you've seen the bartender in pants, right?

12. sharkattack

Yep. And I’d love to spank Helen. I’d love to see that. I’ve round, mature ass of hers. Same with those nice, full boobs. Like I said...:Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter:

13. rwdfun

rwdfun

Make sure you watch baby Yoda

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm thinking the stripper girlfriend, Jade.

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I watched the first two and enjoyed them. The third seemed like a repeat so I quite watching.......does it get better and is 4 good?

16. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I liked this recent season as well but obviously the show is formulaic so don't expect huge changes to the basic premise.

Overall I enjoyed it all and love me some Tokyo!!! :Putter:

17. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

Money Heist 4th season is better then the 3rd IMO.

I am late to party and just started Peaky Blinders. Holly shit that's a good show.

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I rarely watch much tv and don’t remember how I found it but Peaky Blinders is the best thing I’ve ever seen. Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy are my favorites as the Dynamic between Tommy and Alphie is spectacular. The time periods and the connections to world events is great. I love 20s and 30s mafia/crime family stories and grew up hearing them many from members of my family as they were between the Appalachia moonshine stills and the northern routes from Chicago to Detroit. John Dillinger robbed banks and broke out of jail in the town I went to high school.

Season 5 of Peaky Blinders connects to the US gangs and the last season 6 coming is suppose to more. We need a Peaky Blinders thread. The season with the White Russians is my favorite.

Like any good music I guess it’s similar in film. When people click great things come out. Michael Knight the producer/writer does another series with Tom Hardy called Taboo that is really good too. Historical and really captivating.

TL/DR

I like Peaky Blinders too, try Taboo too.

Yzasserina likes this.
  19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Brews Brothers on Netflux has some funny moments but, honestly, probably won't become anyones favorite...

20. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Not Netflix, but season 2 of "What We Do in the Shadows" just started this week on FX......