1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBR600F2 Parts Needed!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Shawn A., Jan 12, 2020.

1. Shawn A.

Shawn A. Well-Known Member

I bought a 1994 CBR600F2 because I'm stupid!

I want to semi-restore it as it is the same as the first bike I ever bought new. I need a few things:

I want a uncut, stock, not modified rear fender with turn signals and license plate light. Just like the one you took off to go racing!

I also need a nice top triple clamp due to the previous owner drilling a hole in mine to mount a switch for his sweet neon lights.

I'd also love a stock, clear windshield.

Please help!

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Weld up the hole and re-powder coat the clamp.

3. Shawn A.

It's a pretty big hole! These are fairly cheap on ebay and I may end up there. But I was hoping someone might have all of this stuff and we could make a deal.

I'd also like a stock muffler.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Are you trying to keep it mostly stock? I've got an entire front end for an 05 600RR sitting here. Triples, forks, wheel, calipers and rotors. The master cylinder was dead on it from the previous owner "fixing" it. I think I even have the fender for it.

5. Shawn A.

Yeah, I want to keep it stock, and quiet. My S1000RR is to loud and every now and then you just want to ride something comfortable and quiet.

6. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Send me a pm. I may can help.

7. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

I have a clear windshield, pm me your contact info and I'll send you pics.

8. Shawn A.

You guys have come through!

I now have a stock uncut rear fender complete with tail light, turn signals and license plate light on the way.
    I found a top clamp on ebay and I am in the process of getting a stock windshield.

There are a few other items I need help with:
    I need a stock seat strap. I have a great seat, but no strap. I don't want to buy a whole seat to get the strap if I don't have to. If you have a strap laying around or a beat up seat with a good strap that you don't mind separating, let me know.
    I still need a usable stock muffler. No dents or deep rash, but a few scratches are fine, I'll refinish it. And if you want a cheap ebay Delkevic slip on in great shape, we could work out a trade.

9. racerbri

racerbri Member

I have F2 full triples (upper, lower and steering stem) if you need then.

10. Shawn A.

[​IMG]

I finally got the 94 CBR 600 F2 completed with the help of some forum members. I thought you would like to see it done.

G2G, fastedyamaha, JBall and 3 others like this.
  11. Commander_Chaos

Commander_Chaos Hillbilly Genius

Wish I had seen this before. I have an entire stock F2 (non-running) with that spare bodywork that I would LOVE to be rid of. Clean title.

12. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Bike looks really good, nice job. Now you have me thinking about returning my '91 to all stock....

13. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM.

14. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Nice job. The only stock muffler F2 in North America probably. Takes me back to my production racing days