Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G 97

G 97 Garth

No way, I’m shocked. Who would have ever thought that an individuals general health would ever impact this.

But the strongest don’t survive...............

galloway840 likes this.
  2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And what's your bet on that?.....

3. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

That shit for sure occurred when I was a kid. Kid gets sick, get 'em all sick and get it over with.

Of course, I spent my formative years in rural Nebraska. They may have given up on that good ole fashioned wisdom in the enlightened places earlier...

4. galloway840

They didn't dumbass :)

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

'$10 that this one gets used for you. :Poke:

6. galloway840

I'm not really familiar with "newegg". Heard of it, but never been on their site. Considering the international "shortage" of N95 masks. Can we take their word for it that these are available? Or, is this just another scam?

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Great company. I've been buying from them for over 20 years.

R Acree and galloway840 like this.
  8. galloway840

Anyone remember "The Great Brain" series of books?

Absolutely fantastic books, for pre-teen/early teenage boys, similar in style to hardy boys, but funnier.

They always loaded up all the kids into one bed. The brothers were always pissed off about it, cause one was most prone to getting it in the first place...

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    younglion likes this.
  9. I live in a small town in Ne Ga. getting into the Jeep at tractor supply yesterday and had Lysol wipes to wipe down all my stuff I bought before I even put it in the car. Hear some dude say to his buddy “that’s a bit over the top”. Really? Cashier has no Ppe on, was about 10 people in line when I got there, she sure as hell wasnt sanitizing her hands after handling money, items etc. So basic math says more chance than I’d want to take catching it. I love red necks at times but others wtf.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Banditracer and galloway840 like this.
  11. galloway840

That's true. Turns out they're actually useful for fighting infections. Back in 50s and 60s they were pulling them like wisdom teeth!

12. galloway840

Here in Michigan, there haven't been any clorox-equivalent wipes anywhere in weeks! We don't go looking every day or anything, but in our once a week jaunts to the store, those aisles are empty. TP came back a few weeks ago, but wipes? No way.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

galloway840 likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Last ones to die when the food runs out?

crashman likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

16. In Your Corner

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  18. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Over half the deaths attributed to Covid-19 in Iowa involve patients at long term health care facilities, I’m shocked.
    Good thing we destroyed the economy and millions of peoples general lively hood.

Senna and baconologist like this.
  20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'm just curious... what compels you to roll out your personal agenda on all of this over and over and over and over and over again? I mean, we're all (most) fairly intelligent here. We get it. Dude, really.

Gorilla George likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.