1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've been hearing about it. That's how I knew to Google it.

2. TPIWWP

auminer likes this.
  3. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Steeltoe likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah! We need to put all the movie stars who pretend to care, the tech melvins, the social media stars telling you to give to some cause and the rest of them in a meeting space (like an area or stadium) under the pretense of having them solve the problem and, rob them! :crackup:

Sean Penn knows! Sean Penn can solve the problem! Seam Penn went full retard in I am Sam and you never go full retard.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Was that pre-Madonna? ;)

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. pickled egg

There’s a vid in the yootoobz thread for you ;)

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

She got drunk and drove her car into her living room once. Fun girl.

casjoker and Gorilla George like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah, yeah.... Pics...

[​IMG]

SpeedyE and Gorilla George like this.
  10. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

“Rest of the ‘Chicken Little hair-on-fire crowd’”: The President of the United States and the executive and legislative branches of most of the first world, parts of the second world, and now some of the third world are coming on line. Most of the scientific, and medical community. . .(you can sort of figure out who they all are across all categories by the societal and economic impacts of them “believing” Chicken Little’s hair’s on fire considering who has the power to make sweeping decisions that can positively or negatively impact societies and economies).

“No one”: select members of the Beeb who have no broad societal or economic impact based upon what they “know or believe” yet think they’re the “smart ones” who know exactly what’s going on, how to solve it, and have a long and documented history of “chicken little hair-on-firing” every little thing, particularly about the consequences of not following their conclusions, recommendations and action plans. . .and refuse to acknowledge, let alone take responsibility, for when they get obvious shit comically wrong.

Between the two – I’m willing to put money on the “no ones” not being taken seriously (except, amongst themselves of course).

rice r0cket, R1Racer99 and Slider82 like this.
  11. pickled egg

If you have any money left after the economic devastation is complete?

Hutch likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: Madonna wrecked Sean Penn,

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is the downward trend based on recovery or insurance driven?

14. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

"the strongest will survive" doesn't only apply to viral pandemics. . .or so the rumor goes.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

You don’t have to be an expert to see first hand how the economy has been driven into the crapper. But that’s just me.

If only the academic leaders of the world could provide a second opinion. :rolleyes:

16. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Now who's the chicken little hairs-on-fire prognosticator of gloom and doom? Chicken little heal thyself.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

No but more people will survive than die. So what’s your point?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    speeddaddy likes this.
  18. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Mother Nature is right

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Except he’s not using a situational event to mandate behavior on others that have directly resulted in tanking the economy.

20. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

No question, its largely insurance reimbursement driven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.