1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Same. I'll watch Chinese movies with subtitles if I can avoid the dubbing.

2. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Some of the old kung-fu movies are much more enjoyable to watch with dubbing, but they're more pulpy and need the amusement.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, you don't watch those because of how good they are, but because of how bad they are. So it makes sense to watch with the dubbing.

CRA_Fizzer and OGs750 like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

How about GOHRZIRRAH !!

5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Yep. Just tried to watch Freud. Can't do it...

6. I can’t do either.

It is hard enough for something to hold my concentration as is. If the words don’t match their mouths, or if there are words at the bottom, I’m fucked.

Even if the words aren’t in English, like a bootlegged movie with Chinese or some shit at the bottom, I can’t watch it.

7. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

This gets my vote for best sitcom, all time. Douglas Reynholm is one of the best TV characters ever. The trial scene towards the end of the series is hilarious. The Work Outing episode was the best.

cha0s#242 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  8. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

More and more reach in other parts of the world for Netflix, hence more and more international titles.
    There’s some really good stuff out there that’s not in English.

9. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I remember liking that one until the end but I forced myself not to watch the lips...

10. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Oh man is that where they go to the gay musical?

11. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Holy shit. Last episode of Ozark!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jedb, TakeItApart and Bloodhound like this.
  12. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Yes, the gay musical, called Gay. Jen seeing Moss behind the bar is still one of the best scenes I have ever seen. "Leg disabled".

cha0s#242 likes this.
  13. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Hilarious

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If I have to read a movie I'd rather just get another book.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just watched it.

Now THAT I did not expect.

16. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I just burned through every episode in two days and now I’m stuck waiting for more.

I figured it was only a matter of time before that happened but didn’t expect it at that moment. With what happened just before that, I’m counting on the papers that were drawn up to make things difficult in the next season now.

17. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Ozark, crazy ending, expected the first one but not that way...really starting to feel the hate towards the main characters for that. The last one blew me away :D. I thought the season was a little slow but the last three or so episodes saved it.

18. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

A bit slow at times but Zero, Zero, Zero is a surprisingly decent show on Amazon Prime. They transition back in forth between English, Spanish, and Italian quite a bit though.

19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Money Heist 4th season just hit Netflix.

20. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Mobius. It's on Prime.