1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Involved in a "hit and run". How to handle this?

Discussion in 'General' started by USracer900, Mar 24, 2020.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Or someone gets killt.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Do absolutely nothing and confess that online and to your friends.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. Well I guess i was making that assumption as well. Not a fan of doing stuff like that. Revenge. Yes but punishment needs to fit the crime and don’t potentially punish the innocent or over punish the person in the process.

4. That’s why we are here.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

#@$@# millenials and their urge to document evidence...

6. fossil

fossil Well-Known Member

I've heard that you take a Macdonald's straw, melt one end shut with a cigarette lighter, fill it with bleach and melt the open end shut.
    Put it down the gas filler in the car. Don't hang around.

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Where do ya'll come up with some of this stuff?

Has OP re posted yet? They 'get' him yet? 'Could be a her too I guess!

8. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Pure bleach will eat that plastic I would guess

9. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Once had a woman bring her car, on a rollback, to the shop after her estranged husband put quikcrete in her oil filler cap overnight.
    One of the items in the sentence above worked very well, the other, not so much.

10. USracer900

USracer900 Well-Known Member

I'm here, thanks for all the replies, some suggestions are very tempting! With two young kids, a wife, mortgage etc. it's too much to risk. If I were still young, dumb and single I'd probably take great pleasure in going Tony Montana on that guy's car though.

Cops called my wife, they finally went and talked to the dirtbag yesterday and took a look at his car. Didn't say much but said the case was "heavily leaning in her favor". So I guess that's good news.