1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to ride

Discussion in 'General' started by dave3593, Mar 26, 2020.

1. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

So guys, what did you work on this past winter that now you're just itchin to ride?

I didn't get to the track before the interruption!

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I've actually got 4 licensed and insured ready to go...so I took one for a ride with 12 other guys yesterday. We were 6' apart!:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]north wilmington restaurants

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Just had the suspension on my TX300 rebuilt, but it rains almost every Friday, so we haven't been able to ride anyway.

Kids and I may go to the farm today to ride around a bit.

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

12 is too many...especially when they show up in jeans and hoodies.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Have been contemplating getting a street bike before I start murdering people and shit. This dude is ready to ride.

Gorilla George and TurboBlew like this.
  6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

It really was and I typically never go on rides like that, but I've been cooped up and had to get out. I took the grandpa position at the very rear and just piddled. Watched the guy riding a cruiser take a turn too hot and slide off the road (he was following a GSXR). By some miracle he didn't lose it.

Yeah, my last time in a group of more than 4 people. Especially people I don't know.

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  7. dave3593

I've got my old FZR600 ready to go. My TZ250 is still apart.

I'm getting close on an RZ350. It now has 17 inch wheels, better brakes, oil catch pan, steering damper and GSXR rear shock. Now to straighten up the crappy bodywork and add safety wire. I'm looking forward to riding it in V5 or V6LW.

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

throw a tag and a falshlight on the KTM and go out and ride

418 likes this.
  9. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Threw a headlight and little tail light on my Supermoto/Flat Track bike the other day just so I could ride.

No tags, but very few cops out too. Fuck it...

Metalhead, track wagon and TurboBlew like this.
  10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Obviously a different area, but with so little other traffic, it seems like 10% police cars driving around here. Fortunately, I have my Tuono for a street ride and I am hoping to get it out soon. Oil is changed and it is all set to go!

11. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Newyork, E Reed and dave3593 like this.
  12. dave3593

Maybe I'll pull out one of my old Husky's and do a little trail this week end.

13. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

20200322_165501.jpg 20200325_192116.jpg

track wagon, cav115 and rd400racer like this.
  14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Went out and cruised the back roads of No. Fl. and So. Ga. this morning and saw one other bike...that's it.

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Need to get my RGV500 going so I can get it sorted out for track daze

dave3593 likes this.
  16. dave3593

Come ride your RGV at WERA in a vintage class. The only reason I'm considering track days for cars is cost.

Vintage racing bikes with WERA is way better than bike track days. I've done both on bikes.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Rode the Aprilia for an hour or so. Definitely light traffic and no police patrolling. Good day for some whoolies!

E Reed likes this.
  18. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Supermoto at a private track here in Socal. About 10 of us on the track.

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

just been meep meeping around on the vespa running errands like a total asshat. :D

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

Considered riding more now but concluded better to avoid anything that potentially gets me closer to a hospital full of coughing people