1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Eddie Lawson would have stared him into a puddle of goo.

rapidzrx, YamahaRick, stk0308 and 2 others like this.
  2. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Fuck you. What a classless post.

3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I believe her

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

WTF? How can you talk out your ass on something you know absolutely nothing about?

Dragging another famous racer through this for absolutely no reason?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Shocker, Quicktoy, brex and 2 others like this.
  5. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Classless.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  6. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Dude... wtf? Go ahead and do yourself a favor and self-isolate from the beeb never to return. Spies is a bonafide National Hero. That was stupid AF.

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Ummm, Judges, Post #57?

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I’m just here to cast my vote to ban the troll. His shit posts read like Clarence. And anyone talking shit about Ben is clearly trolling. The guy is a legit American roadracing legend and unlike Mat, he had the balls and talent to go on to much greater things.

Although the man himself showing up to give him a bitch slap may suffice I suppose :crackup:

ducnut, track wagon, blkduc and 3 others like this.
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Mladin would have gotten his ass kicked HARD if he had gone to the world stage. Again.
    He was on the right team at the right time. Put him on the Kawasaki or back on the Ducati of the same era and he gets his ass kicked.
    He was a cheater that cried when getting caught and denied, denied, denied the truth. Looks like that part is just what he is to the core.

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Line...

mdroadracer and motion like this.
  12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I had my wife watch a few interviews with him last night. She looked right at me and said he absolutely could be the type. Same personality as her son’s father who is in prison for this for the next 25 years. So yes this hits very close to home.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You mean like that time he was on a Cagiva on the world stage.

14. This debate has gone on forever. Ya know what he did? He followed the money and stayed where he was getting paid, and paid a boat load of money.

418 and Pixelator like this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Shame if it is true as the guy is a father of 2 daughters too, no?

16. Venom51

Yep...

No matter what comes of him if he is convicted those girls get to live forever with the knowledge of that. Not an easy road.

tl1098 likes this.
  17. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

MY APOLIGIES FINE SIR!,
    I even said it was a "bad joke "I should have thought about that a little longer and leave dark humor amongst close friends as many don't understand and I don't blame them.
    It is a very rough subject and in this day and age should not be joked about.
    I'm pretty hardened around the edges not much gets to me , I shouldn't expect others to be. And I only know the man fromsitting in front of a television or watching a few races NOT from being next to him for many years.
    Again my apologies , if possible I will delete that from that post. I won't seem that it will let me "edit" it. So if not just please know where it was coming from completely bad taste, bad dark offbeat humor....
    When you went to world Superbike that was the most exciting season for myself and many, Thanks for the best year in WBSK.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    scottn, track wagon, HadBen and 3 others like this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Or, worse, they may already be well aware.

19. Venom51

That would indeed be tragic.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner