1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

LA sheriff closing gun stores by executive order. LA says they will shut off water and electricity to businesses that refuse to close.

the cure is rapidly becoming worse than the disease.

G 97, Phl218 and cav115 like this.
  2. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Well they're free to believe what they want. I believe they are morons.

Banditracer and Gorilla George like this.
  3. SirCrashAlot

Less costly as well.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

But cowards they are not.

cav115 and SirCrashAlot like this.
  5. SirCrashAlot

Some of the deadest people that ever lived weren't skeered.

Phl218, Banditracer, Dave_SV and 2 others like this.
  6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Oh...I had them pegged for fools based on the building to which they travel every Sunday but they can do as they please. After all we do call this a free country right?

7. SirCrashAlot

You sir are correct. Sooner or later it becomes more of a matter of intelligence than exercising your rights I suppose. If it wasn't stupid and asinine then it wouldn't be news.

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

A fitting summary for the scare show that our leaders and the news are confirming as we speak.

9. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

They only do what they know will work. Whose fault is that?

10. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

pretty sure that is all politicians want...

In Your Corner likes this.
  11. kevincg

Nothing being done is response via a factual remedy. They are throwing (expensive) ideas at the wall and seeing what might stick.
    The biggest problem we have now is the result of the cure they are pushing on us for the hyped problem they forced on us. This is largely created through media propaganda and politics.
    Until a sane person high up with a loud voice has the sense to lay the Corona Flu data over the typical Flu Virus data and sees that the average flu is still worse than this, we will never get out of this constant spin.

baconologist likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I couldn't agree more. Even here it has become a contest to see who can panic the most.
    People have lost any sense of perspective. Yes, you can be too careful.

baconologist likes this.
  13. No, it isn’t. This has been discussed previously in this thread.

There are some very distinct differences that make this a totally different animal than the regular flu.

As far as the numbers, a guy posted all of them a few pages back. I can’t remember who it was, maybe he is still following and will repost.

motion likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Depending on where you are in the world, the authorities are coming down pretty hard on people who are violating quarantine rules. Fines, arrest, jail time etc.

However, it sounds like Brazil is taking it the most serious. :eek:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...NGS-enforce-coronavirus-lockdown-favelas.html

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

16. kevincg

My FIL, Brother and Sister in law, all doctors in 2 different states, all stated that this is only on the map b/c of the news pushing people to be scared. The people coming in panicking are mostly irrational and have the craziest ideas that they heard from the fake news, FB, and other foolish outlets for bad/inaccurate information. These poor people are spinning themselves into an irrational panic, and running off the cliff like lemmings. These Docs also believe we have had this around the US since December or Jan based on a large group of patients that had the same symptoms, tested neg for Flu and had a virus not a bacteria infection.
    Hatred for the President is the reason the whole of America is being punished by the talking heads current plan which is pushing the fear of ones health. They went nuclear, and that is terrifying that they have the power to do this. I hope that we get through this quickly in the USA and they are revealed and loose this power.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

The lemmings, strong arming, and eBullying regular rational thinking people is terrifying

Phl218 likes this.
  18. kevincg

So you are under arrest for have more than 3 people together in less than 6 ft.
    Your punishment is that your are going to jail, where you will be in a small cell with 10-30 strangers sharing 1-2 toilets/sinks. Eating food in a cafeteria, prepared by convicts.
    This is the threat now in some states. Logical if you are the Governor/Mayor I guess.

19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It's "lose" there, genius.

20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I
    IF it was USA only thing........why is the rest of the world reporting it also?

Gorilla George likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.