1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

well, now you see the best reason why EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

This is absolutely terrible.

My history/experience with him is as follows:

I met Mladin a couple times. Got autographs on a 2005 GSXR1000 tail section (Spies signed it, too), a replica Yoshimura team pit shirt, a hat and a few posters I'm sure that are laying around the house somewhere.
    I didn't love the guy...but I admired his dedication and his race craft. Once at VIR he went out during qualifying and ran 4 laps...each was a new lap record on VIR North. That shit was amazing. I was a Suzuki
    fan, and he was the best Suzuki rider in the US and maybe the world at that time.

First time I met him was Road Atlanta in 1998. What a fucking dick....but I took his attitude as intense focus on what he was there to do and let it go.

Becoming a father seemed to really change him.

Met him at VIR in like 2005, to get my shirt signed, and he was completely different. Smiling, signing autographs, joking with me and other fans there outside the Yosh setup.

If all this is horribly true, it tarnishes my memories of him forever. I feel terribly for his family because they'll have to live with their own embarrassment over being related to him.
    I feel horrible for the children he's harmed and their families. I hope he gets to pay for the help they'll need to hopefully deal with the harm he's done and hope they can lead and
    live normal lives after this kind of damage.

And I hope he gets a cell in the same block as Mr. "I got this" in California.

auminer likes this.
  3. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Uhhhh....I got a few ex Yosh bikes for sale. Discounted today. But really fuck that guy if its true...

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Jesus. If true, talk about throwing away your life when you had it all. Hopefully it's all BS, but when they charge someone famous and / or with money with something like this they usually quaruple check to make sure it'll stick. Usually it's the people without resources who get the legal shaft. I'll give him benefit of the doubt, but I'll file this one as probably did it.

This all day. You have to view athletes, musicians, politicians or whoever as playing a TV character. Hopefully they're someone to be truly admired underneath the persona, but don't count on it.

That said, I still listen to MJ and I'd happily watch an old barnburner race featuring Mat.

5. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I'm sure Yosh has already put his bikes behind closed doors.....possibly ready for the dumpster!

6. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

GarrettRick likes this.
  7. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Brutal if true. If they arrested him and he was held for 2 weeks I am guessing they feel there is something solid in the charges. I had several interactions with him as a fan and they were all fairly neutral with a hint of this could be negative and always with a side of way too much ego. Overall, I would say he was easy to dislike as a racer.

rapidzrx likes this.
  8. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Just one more reason to dislike Mladin.
    Bet he's the type that doesn't say "good game " after the game is over. :D

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I understand what you're going for in this post, and I can't imagine what my feelings would be if someone were to do something to one of my children (7, 5, and 1 for the record). That being said, I think it's a generally good rule of thumb to not wish rape on anyone, full stop.

Just my $0.02 - I'm in favor of the death penalty in certain cases (hopefully that's not dungeon material these days), but not a fan of wishing rape on people.

10. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

For the personality involved, i thought there would be a brief blurb of when and where it took place rather than just the charges.

Seems odd.

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Probably to protect the victim.

12. Ducti89

Nodates as in what year it occurred tho. I mean, they had no problem throwing Michael Jackson under the bus.

13. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Who is this?

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He tortured someone in this way. He should be reminded daily of what he did if it is true.

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

#95, #96, #97.

[​IMG]

16. Johnny B

17. Johnny B

Indeed! Hat Trick!

[​IMG]

Black46 likes this.
  18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

JB killing it.

19. Ducti89

First hat trick ive seen this week.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Prison Wacko Mercenary, Jonathan Watson who is never getting out, beat two child molesters to death...and said he would do it again and again...and again.