1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

I hope it’s not true, but if it is?

All sick animals should be put down.

2. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

3. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

stk0308 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

whats "significant medical issues" got to do with anything???

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

A bullet to the brain is a serious medical condition also.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I guess I'll be the first one pleading shocked but not surprised. Wait for old stories* to bubble up to the surface now.

*Not about kids.

track wagon and noles19 like this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

This is why you should never turn people into idols or heroes. If you never put them on the pedestal they can't disappoint you by falling off of it.

GixxerBlade, blkduc, SGVRider and 6 others like this.
  9. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Sounds like you've heard one or ten stories.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just one.

11. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I guess. He and Gobert weren't necessarily idols, I appreciated them for what they did on track.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

you might figure that some people have their own personal reasons for an allergic reaction when they hear or see poeple getting a little too close to kids. (in and out of family circles).

i mean i don't know what you'd feel like when, let's say some biker friend would have gotten a tad too close to your kid when they were younger. i'm telling you, you'd get sensitive for red flags really quick

Fonda Dix likes this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

We need an expert on the subject matter. Where's Clarence?

AC1108, MGM, Robin172 and 2 others like this.
  14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Yeah, pretty much :D

15. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

okay two decades my memory gets a little fuzzy sometimes Hayden obviously won the championship but if I am not mistaken they were running 1000cc twins versus 750s....and Hayden won the championship outright Matt did not win a single race all year I think it was his worst season ever.
    I honestly believe that Matt would have beat Nicky Hayden with regularity I think he was a better racer I think he would have done better in MotoGP if he ever had the inclination to go back but the money was too good in America at the time what did ge make here all in after endorsements and salary be 30 40 50 million dollars?
    Who would have thought 20 years later Nicky Hayden would be dead Matt Malad and could possibly be a child sex offender there is no AMA racing worth a s*** I'm so glad I watched racing in the I ate 70s 80s and 90s and mid-2000s it was awesome

16. This old Rz

okay two decades my memory gets a little fuzzy sometimes Hayden obviously won the championship but if I am not mistaken they were running 1000cc twins versus 750s....and Hayden won the championship outright Matt did not win a single race all year I think it was his worst season ever.
    I honestly believe that Matt would have beat Nicky Hayden with regularity I think he was a better racer I think he would have done better in MotoGP if he ever had the inclination to go back but the money was too good in America at the time what did ge make here all in after endorsements and salary be 30 40 50 million dollars?
    Who would have thought 20 years later Nicky Hayden would be dead Matt Mladin could possibly be a child sex offender ,there is no AMA racing worth a s***
    I'm so glad I watched racing in the In the 70s as a youngster to the 80s and 90s and mid-2000s it was awesome

17. This old Rz

Who would have thought 20 years later Nicky Hayden would be dead Matt Mladin could possibly be a child sex offender ,there is no AMA racing worth a s***
    I'm so glad I watched racing in the In the 70s as a youngster to the 80s and 90s and mid-2000s it was awesome

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

..........!

ts199, MachineR1, cha0s#242 and 5 others like this.
  19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I have some commas and periods that I could sell you.....

Edit: Damnit Foo!!!!!!

eggfooyoung likes this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .

make sure to read all 3 comments