1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Pace American Legacy 7x16

Discussion in 'Other' started by Gill Cutchen, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member

I custom ordered this trailer during the 2007 season. The Legacy is a low hauler trailer but I ordered it with additional height so interior height is 69" and the trailer will still fit in a garage with an 8 foot door.

Just like the SV I sold, the trailer has been stored in my garage since the end of the 2011 season.

I mainly used it for local events at Barber and Talladega but I believe I took it to Road Atlanta 5 times and Nashville twice. So overall the trailer doesn't have a lot of miles on it.

I just got it serviced yesterday (2/14) and went ahead and put new tires on it. While the original tires look great, I didn't think it was right to put the trailer up for sale with 13 year old tires knowing that whoever buys it will most likely not be local and will have at least some distance to travel.

Details:
    Torsion Axles with EZ-Lube Hubs
    4-Wheel Electric Brakes
    Tongue mounted spare tire
    Screwless/Bonded Exterior Panels
    32" Side door
    Beavertail Ramp
    30 amp Breaker Box
    24 foot power cord
    2 outlets
    Cove mounted fluorescent lights
    Overhead cabinets
    Recessed Wall E-Track
    Recessed Floor D-Rings
    Hooks for leathers, etc.
    Coin style RTP flooring
    Strapless Stands (Have axle bars for SV(2), Triumph 675 and Aprilia RSV1000)
    Tire Rack with benchtop shelf

Other items:
    Equal-i-zer 4 Point Sway Control hitch
    Trailer Valet - This is great for maneuvering the trailer into tight spaces
    2 Pingel Removable Wheel Chocks (new in the box)
    Spare tire cover (new in the box)
    Gorilla Guard Coupler lock
    Original tires

$5500

Thank you,
    Gill Cutchen
    gcutchen @ windstream . net
    Birmingham, Al 35242

TRLRSF1.JPG TRLRSR1.JPG TRLlLSF1.JPG TRLlLSR1.JPG TRLFRNT1.JPG TRLRMP1.JPG TRLINT1.JPG Addl Items.JPG

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  2. mgixxer1000

mgixxer1000 Active Member

Why couldn't u be closer to New Jersey?!?

3. mgixxer1000

Do u have additional pictures? For example, closer images of how clean/dirty the interior/exterior is/isn't? Also inside cabinets and tire rack, etc. Thanks!

4. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member

The trailer is back inside the garage but I can try to take some pics of the interior with the fluorescent lights on to see if that will give you a better image. Not sure what else I can do about the exterior pics. I will see if I can get some exterior pics from inside the garage as well although I don't have a lot of room to work with.

Thank you,
    Gill Cutchen

5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

WOW! Nice trailer.

6. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Indeed nice trailer… If it was V-noise, I'd be all over it !

GLWS

7. mgixxer1000

Looking forward to additional pictures! I have a feeling you are a detailed person. I am assuming the trailer is very well maintained.

8. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member

ducnut and KneeDragger_c69, thanks for the compliments on the trailer.

mgixxer1000, here are some additional interior pics that you asked for. Exterior pics taken in the garage were not as good as what I already posted
    so this weekend I will pull it outside again and try a different camera and/or time of day.

In case you are wondering, the eyelets around the top of the shelf are for the motorcycle cargo nets I use to secure whatever I have on the shelf during transit. I typically had my tire warmers, stacked containers with gearing and a small air compressor on the shelf so the cargo netting kept everything in place.

The eyelets and hooks you see on the base are for tie downs to keep wheels/tires from falling over.

Thank you,
    Gill Cutchen

Interior1.JPG Interior2.JPG TireRackShelf1.JPG TireRackShelf2.JPG Cabinets1.JPG Cabinets2.JPG Cabinets3.JPG

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  9. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member

Ok, here are some (hopefully) better exterior pics. Just kind of tricky with the position of the sun/shade so one side takes a better pic than the other and it is frustrating knowing these pics don't do the trailer justice. I have also included a couple of the undercarriage so you can see it's condition as well.

This trailer really is in exceptional condition, inside and out. And while it's certainly reasonable to think any seller is going to say that, that is not the way that I operate.

I definitely understand the apprehension about making a long drive to buy a used trailer that you have only seen pics of online. Maybe this will help to put your mind at ease a little. For anyone who is serious about buying the trailer and makes the trip, if you get here and don't want to buy it because you feel like I misrepresented the condition of the trailer, just show me your fuel receipts and I will gladly reimburse your fuel costs (both ways) for making the trip. I just believe that anyone in the market for a used trailer in this price range will buy it if they see it in person.

Thank you,
    Gill Cutchen

LS1.JPG LS2.JPG FS1.JPG RS2.JPG RS1.JPG INT1.JPG UC1.JPG UC2.JPG

10. mgixxer1000

I very much appreciate the additional information as well as your apparent attention to detail! I've been looking around on and off for quite a while with hopes of finding a very well taken care of trailer that also includes a few sought after extras such as the one you have available. My only hesitation right now is the unfortunate timing. I am in the Air Force (23 years...man time flies) and located in New Jersey. I'm not sure if I'd be able to make the trip all the way to Alabama anytime in the near future. I may however be heading to South Carolina next month for family reasons so that will certainly put me closer. If the South Carolina trip doesn't happen, I will more than likely be able to make the trip to your next of the woods during the 2nd week of April as that is the beginning of my daughter's spring break from school. I would very much like to take this off your hands however I would understand if someone got to it before I could. What are your thoughts? Feel free to contact me at six-zero-nine-three-three-two-one-two-two-two if you'd like to talk about it.

v/r
    Mike

11. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member

Mike, check your inbox.

Thank you,
    Gill Cutchen

12. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member

Price lowered to $5200.

Thank you,
    Gill Cutchen

13. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member

Sale pending.

Thank you,
    Gill Cutchen

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Dang that trailer is very nice, I'm sure it sold?

15. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member

Thanks Rob. Well, the person wanting to buy it is from the northeast and is under employer travel restriction due to COVID-19 so we have not been able to finalize the transaction yet. That is why it still shows as pending.

Thank you,
    Gill Cutchen

16. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

If this falls through will you please let me know, I'm an hour north of you in Alabama.

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Well @ScottyRock155 is close to you, so.....I guess there is your deal? However, if he doesn't want it, I may?

18. JWZelibor

JWZelibor Well-Known Member

nice trailer i am interested if the other buyers fall thru.

19. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member

Thanks all for your continued interest. Hopefully restrictions will start to be relaxed in the not too distant future and we will be able to complete the transaction. But if anything changes and that ends up not being possible I will let you know.

Priority would be in the order that you inquired.

Thank you,
    Gill Cutchen

20. Gill Cutchen

Gill Cutchen Member