1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

This is just not true
    Why are there so many that have recovered? If there were no immunity, the death toll would make Ebola scared.

Bugslayer and Fonda Dix like this.
  2. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

NTD and Epoch Times both owned by Falun Gong... Yup, absolutely no bias there...

What's next, National Enquirer articles?

Newsshooter likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What is being done now has never been done with previous diseases and for good reason, it is an overreaction. How about
    a more apt comparison? Your wife tells you there is is a mosquito in the house and you grab a shotgun and start blasting away.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Actually, yes, those comparisons DO matter when the PTB has used this virus that in the US has killed juuuuuust about as many people as nave died from heart disease & cancer in the US over the past three hours to COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN THE FUCKING GLOBAL ECONOMY!

You shooting people from a bell tower is an apples to elephants comparison. You're not a disease...... or are you? :D

baconologist likes this.
  5. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Here’s the apt comparison:

Broome goes on a sniper rampage in Ghana.

Coffee shops in Seattle go on lockdown.

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Are you implying that people killed by flu, strokes, .... are acceptable mortality rates?

Bugslayer likes this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

People don't generally die from heart disease and cancer in two to three weeks, do they? This whole comparison business is silly. But, if you're going to compare, compare it to something more relevant, like automobile accidents, which, while not health related, are more precipitous events, so more similar. But car accidents are not contagious, and neither are cancer or heart disease. Gawd how did I get sucked into this. Back to Monk.

tiggen and Slider82 like this.
  9. In Your Corner

Heart disease and cancer are two common comorbidities that are involved in the deaths of the people
    who are dying from the virus. Healthy people have little to fear from the virus.

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I know the feeling. Boredom, you have spare time on your hand and thats all she wrote. You’re in! It happens.

11. auminer

OK, then... car accidents take 40,000 annually in the US. Comes to about 109.1 There have been 593 beerSARS deaths so far. So a little over five days worth of traffic deaths amounts to the same as this entire pandemic to date here in the US. Yet we're not putting millions out of work over it.

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Car accidents are not contagious! Lol. Be back in three hours for daily PA update.

Steeltoe likes this.
  13. auminer

Tell that to Dale Earnhardt... :eek:

:beer:

14. In Your Corner

I guess you've never been at an accident scene and witnessed subsequent accidents caused by conditions
    caused by the first accident?

15. Did I say anything remotely fucking close to that in my post, anywhere?

FFS

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You know what is contagious? Poverty

this is a disaster and a huge failure of all leadership

17. Yes. It is true. We hashed this out earlier in the thread. Myself and several others explained to you how it works. Do we really need to go through that shit again?

18. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:
    I’m sure tour medical degree is from prestigious university in Gahana

19. Nice work. When all else fails and you've been proven wrong by multiple people, even being provided definitions to terms to show how you are wrong, just resort to childish sarcasm. That always does the trick :clap:

20. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Self righteous much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.