1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Google California business relief. I clicked the link to ibank.ca.gov and a bunch of relevant links are included, including the SBA.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Ohio just impose stay at home and all non essential businesses closed. I think my business falls under essential as we are a repair facility for everything from auto to class 8 semi tractor trailers. But doesnt mean I'll have the business to keep everyone employed. I realistically was booked through the month of April, but this could change as companies may start not paying Bill's or shutdown them shelfs. I'm just going to go day by day and see what it brings. Good luck everyone

bigtime, L8RSK8R and R Acree like this.
  3. I wonder what countries will do about people have overstayed Visas, etc.

Many (if not most) countries have closed their borders. Nobody in or out.

So what happens when someone overstays a Visa?

What are they going to do, be like “You can’t be here, but you can’t go anywhere else either”. :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

For sure in the US, but IDK elsewhere. My niece is a waitress in NYC and can't pay her huge rent bill, but they can't evict her until the magic tbd date. I told her that it's not going to help her for shit once the game is back on. They are going to want that back rent, which she won't be able to afford.

5. But that’s a very good start. I would have to think they could/would extend it based on circumstances.

I’m sure a lot of people will have to do that. Which will mean in a year from now, people will own vehicles that have depreciated a lot...but they haven’t much towards the principle.

At the end of the day, the finance companies will come out great, nobody will be able to sell anything to get out from under loans because they’ll be upside down.

But that’s still better than getting it repo’ed. Gotta do what’s gotta be done.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

The Twilight Zone.

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

It'll be like a damn student loan by then

8. I was wondering about that. Can they do that?

Say this lasts 6 months and they can’t evict her. Once she starts working again, and this “pause” is over, can they suddenly be like “you owe us 6 months rent, immediately”?

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

No but you implied it. Some other poster springboarded off of it and chimed in and emphatically stated it soon after. I know you didn’t state it directly but the message was clear of what I took you were trying to say. Just the way I took it. :)

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Doubtful, but the mortgage lenders would have to have the same exact terms for those of us that own the properties.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  11. I can’t control what you assume or understand, I can only control what I type.

GarrettRick and Sabre699 like this.
  12. That’s a valid point.

Yeah, it would be fucked up to kick someone out right now. But on the flip side, there is someone else who is relying on that rent money for their own well-being.

It’s just fucked up all around.

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Only if it goes through an FFL

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well then, you need to type like way more better. :moon:
    Again, it was implied. No skin off my back.

16. 418

418 Expert #59

We're not even a week into this and people are asking for the government to pay their bills.

Now imagine this shutdown going on for months.

Phl218 and cav115 like this.
  17. So how does Uber Eats work?

Is it a separate app?

Or do I just use the regular Uber app and tell dude to go by Outback?

18. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

dude....theres like 3 cases in your hood. Go get yodamnself

19. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Meanwhile my house still ain't fixed from a flood January 2019. Dropped 4.5 " on the south side. Honestly been the most stressful 2 years of my life at 47 years old.

I never worry about resale values, as we do 75/100k Miles per year. Hold em for 4 years and they're worth $7k if we're lucky.

Ive never defaulted on anything....I lie, the first time signing up for eBay, bought a 1966 Stratocaster.....by mistake $12,000. I'd no clue what I was doing on eBay. I paid him back whatever listing fee or something along those lines.

Now I'm rambling, bare with me

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Someone even bitch liked it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.