1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

You tell me. Do your own research.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I see your Dr. Maria and raise you Dr. Nicole Saphire:

Screenshot_20200317-090104_Messages.jpg

3. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Not political. Statement of what has been reported publically from multiple sources. I didn't express any opinion either way on the statement.

If I get banned for it, so be it.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Where did a I say we had the best? Please show me.
    Obviously you don’t have a clue where I have been. So again tell me what country’s I haven't been to since you are so good at knowing my experiences. So self righteous of you not knowing anything about me but making statements as if you do. LOL.

How many world class medical facilities are located in than the US as compared to other countries?
    How many medical facilities per population does the US have when compared to other countries?

In any event the point is, thenUS has some very good and world class facilities. Way more than other countries. You make it sound like the medical facilities in the US are somehow subpar which clearly is not the case.

So how many medical facilities have you visited on a regular basis in other country’s? Tell me.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Considering the current impact this pandemic is having on the economy, $1B would be pocket change.

tl1098 and beac83 like this.
  6. Spang308

Who would've guessed, A Big12 team with the best defense in the country!
    :crackup:

Quicktoy, G 97 and rd400racer like this.
  7. Spang308

Yeah, no shit. One billion to make this go away. Sign up now.

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That's gold Jerry, gold!:D

Spang308 likes this.
  9. Spang308

4661 cases nationwide. 85 deaths so far. That's a death rate of 1.82% in the U.S. so far and a big chunk of those coming from one retirement home in WA. If you had to guess, which number is less accurately accounted for at this point, infected individuals or deaths?
    The deaths are a known number, the actual number of cases is not. As that rises to a more accurate number, the death rate drops. Also, if you take away the deaths from the one retirement home, the death rate drops to 1.29%.

G 97 and baconologist like this.
  10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You're right, he should get banned for responding to a less than stellar comment...

11. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

There are soo many more undiagnosed cases out there. PH admits they cant test everyone and if you feel sick assume you are an stay home. The numbers dont mean shit

12. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

4744 cases and 93 death
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

No details on that. Like you say, maybe on the PA for the rider's meeting and an outdoor classroom with 6 feet between the chairs and a small PA system for the newbie class? Maybe no newbies? In addition to the below, they are saying the NCBike day on April 4/5 is almost full so sign up soon if you want to ride. More and more tracks are closing down including NJMP, VIR, COTA, so the decision may be taken out of the track day org's hands soon. Here is part of the email they sent.

busa99 likes this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

what the world can learn from Jack Miller

[​IMG]

tl1098, sheepofblue, Senna and 4 others like this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The number means enough that prudence is warranted. Boomer removal or not, the people impacted are parents and grandparents to someone. Most have led productive lives and tried to make lives better for their unappreciative spawn.

16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I think the best plan is to guess what will happen and then ask anyone who will listen if they think I’m right.

SundaySocial and Yzasserina like this.
  17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

bullseye

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Has anyone mentioned the fact that the ration of respirators / ventilators to beds is not 1:1? It's my understanding that's the main issue in ICU's, Emergency departments, and floors. You can fill all the beds but if they're critical you're going to have a high mortality rate since you can't ventilate everyone.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

No idea, early detection and accurate reporting can have significant impact towards the number of reported cases etc. so while, yes the US may have X amount more cases but it’s only as good as the detection and reporting mechanism. There are some countries that I wouldn't trust the numbers being completely accurate.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As long as you have sufficient ammo....

cav115 and jrsamples like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.