Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Beatdown of beatdowns. Full on snap punch to the nuts. Jesus.

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Interesting. Not surprisingly i havent seen coverage on it. Fwiw, PA is still pretty high, 2.95 or more per gallon.

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Just spent $1.99/gallon on reg unleaded this afternoon. Pretty damn alright.

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Just spen $2.79 on diesel not too happy.

roy826ex likes this.
  5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

YamahaRick likes this.
  7. smooth

smooth Well-Known Member

Paid $1.86 per gallon yesterday, pretty ecstatic about that. But if I’m not driving in to work everyday I can’t really take advantage of it.

Ducti89 likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I wouldn't have thought that I would have needed to specify US federal goober-mint. My bad. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that there's some other blatantly obvious, esoteric specificity that I've also missed....

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I know you were specifying the US, but seeing as how they haven't implemented those measures yet, I went with Italy since estimates look like we'll be where they're at if our goober mint doesn't start ratcheting things up quickly.

At the rate we're going we'll have a doubling of cases every 2-3 days. Washington and NY lead the way with a bit under 600 each at the moment. I could see those as being 2 potential options where they really start locking things down hard. NY already started a quasi-lockdown in New Rochelle where that first cluster of cases shot up out of.

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

That heated seat is all fine and good until Skynet sends that computer controlled bitch the "neuter" command.

Senna likes this.
  12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I see your pill mills and raise you a Clarence.

TurboBlew likes this.
  13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Fortunately this model isn't a "smart" toilet. Yes that is actually a thing, internet connected shitters if you can believe it. Now this puppy, could actually be hacked into potentially.

https://www.us.kohler.com/us/Numi-Intelligent-toilet-with-KOHLER-Konnect/content/CNT131300025.htm

Look at that thing....its like if a toilet and a PC gamer's rig had a baby.

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Get a “TUSHY” Bidet thingy for $79

it will do. 2-4 sheets to dry and yet good to go

you will save the tp $ for it in 6 months

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Interesting that The Dungeon was shut down, but that shit show with Clarence was allowed to go on forever...

MachineR1, Sabre699 and Metalhead like this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

These stats are not looking good....we're just a tick under 3000 cases tonight.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

But we are nearly doubling in cases ever 2 days which is more concerning (i.e. exponential growth rather than linear). At that rate of increase things are going to get real uncomfortable real soon.

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 12.17.06 AM.png

Spain just locked down today. I can't imagine we're too far behind considering the trajectory we're on. I'm expecting Monday we'll start hearing about major metro areas going into lockdown.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-15 at 12.21.25 AM.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  18. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I work in a restaurant and as much as I don't want to lose a bunch of money, they should be the first to close if you're trying to limit contact between people and their germs. I expect it will happen pretty soon, and although I'm not panicking about this whole situation, I'd rather they do something sooner rather than later.

I remember watching this shit on the news two months ago when it first broke out in China, pretty much every decision after that has been delayed days or weeks and it seems that has only made things worse. Obviously there is no easy solution but to me, if you're going to do something just do it now instead of dicking around waiting to see what you already know is going to happen. The part no one seems to be talking about is the potential chaos when people can't work and have no money, that's the part that worries me.

busa99 likes this.
  19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

with TPC off limits to spectators...all the tourist folks around here are renting bicycles and pedaling around to bars. First time ever the bike shop rented the whole fleet by 10am on a sat.

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

The company I work for started having some people in the headquarters work remotely on Friday, and this next week. My department IT-Ops is not included since we need more connectivity to systems at work, and they have been dragging their feet for months about setting that up. I think many of our US stores were closed Friday, and may be closed next week too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.