1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OTA Motogp cancelled

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Cmon Newyork. We are showing you what’s going on in your city. Get with it. Lol.

Newyork likes this.
  2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I heard my co is going to shut down for two WEEKS WITH....pay. Effin right on.

Lol that's a lie we'll be open till the end and I'll die a slow and painful death muttering the words "Can I help you find something?"

Phl218, joec and Newyork like this.
  3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Man I wish I lived closer...can you imagine the fun I could have coming in and messing which you in real life? :beer:

auminer and Quicktoy like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fixed that one for ya. :Poke:

5. pickled egg

And I was thinking of you yesterday, RiTchie. I was walking through the orange apron store when some snot nosed zit face on a stocker smashed into a Samsung appliance display.

All the older orange aprons are freaking out and telling him not to move like he’s suffered some traumatic spinal injury, yelling for the manager on hand. Yay corporate ass-covering, this poor kid is going to be pissing in a cup and the entire staff will be undergoing 30 hours of training on not smashing into displays.

So, the moral of the story is, let someone else run the stocker, you get the flags and live out your cheerleader fantasies and you won’t have to get piss tested. :D

Metalhead likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

NASCAR remains deafeningly silent ON the topic of beerSARS.

Any guesses on what they will end up doing?

7. pickled egg

Another left turn?

JJJerry, bwhip, auminer and 1 other person like this.
  8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

MetalHead to wire cutting, MetalHead to wire cutting...

Phl218 likes this.
  9. fastedyamaha

Hasn’t their attendance been on a steady decline for years? :crackup: Plus they’re probably counting on all the alcohol consumption to kill the virus!

10. fastedyamaha

He doesn’t know what we look like in real life, he’d have no clue we were messing with him!

11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

12. fastedyamaha

Yeah that link don’t be working...shoulda used a smat phone to post it up

13. Quicktoy

Homestead isn’t Miami dade though I thought. I mean I understand the cancelling but the story states Miami dade forbidding large gatherings.

Edit. Just googled. It is Miami dade. Muh bad

14. Quicktoy

Works for me

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I hate that fucking button.

16. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Sebring 12 Hours was just postponed due to travel ban from Europe.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

MLS just suspended their season for 30 days.

When the public school systems start doing it, that's when the shit will hit the fan, and the idiots will really lose their brains.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Already starting around here - and then you have all the idiot parents calling for school to be cancelled yet they still work jobs where they deal with large groups of the public :rolleyes:

19. Quicktoy

I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear the 200 and AFT with accompanying club races are cancelled.

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Just back from the store.

Someone is going to eventually write a PHD thesis on "How the TP madness started".

It's fucking fascinating.....