1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBC Coverage of MotoGp and World Superbike

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Actually showing all the major races in a given event is not too much to ask in my opinion. That is kind of basic functionality. A racing fan is hardly a prima-donna to expect to see the races themselves.

I was worried about the commercials being overbearing, and they aren't even showing all the event. My low expectations were not even met (so far).

I'll see what happens with the crippled MotoGP race this coming weekend. I'm guessing that I'll pay for the MotoGP pass, drop the sports package from Sling, and just read about WSB after the fact. With what I save on the sports package, I can pay for MotoGP pass and half of the WSB subscription. So, I may spring for the WSB coverage, as it looks like it might be interesting this year.

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

My cable is not free, sobit was not free

4. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I have the motoGP app on my phone and cast from my phone to my tv. I also bought a usb to HDMI cable that allows me to plug a phone into the tv. And I can hook my computer directly to the tv with an HDMI to HDMI cable. Any of those will work

5. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

Current television road racing coverage is about on par with getting toothy head from a meth mouthed hooker.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is there a line?