1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBC Coverage of MotoGp and World Superbike

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I stream them thru a chromebook / HDMI cable to the tv. Superpole in half a hour. :)

2. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Looks like they're only showing 6 of 13 rounds of wsbk.That sucks.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just checked my cable listing and there's no sign of WSBK in sight on Bein, so it looks like NBC is all I've got which really sucks since it's delayed broadcast on Monday.

evakat likes this.
  4. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Well after chasing this dogs tail to watch motorcycle racing for what seems like forever. I honestly do not give a shit anymore. They can go grid up, race, post up on social accounts or what ever I do not give a fuck anymore!

Meanwhile bullshit ass stuff gets a free pass on prime time tv! TV as a whole is dead to me right now. And no I’m not paying to stream some shit that might or might not work. It’s all about the almighty dollar and I’m not going to play the game anymore,

I don’t care who wins or races anymore. Thank you for finally pushing me away big tv. I don’t watch tv as it is now because it’s full of bullshit programming that try’s to dumb you down for a laugh. I do watch some Netflix but I’m about done with it to.

Raceless man and evakat like this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I dropped Bein this week, only reason we had it was for bike racing and now they have none. I don't care to watch soccer. Bought the WSBK video pass instead.

roy826ex likes this.
  6. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

No WSBK app for Roku that I could find.

7. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

The reality of this new bullshit contract sunk in when I couldn't get the WSBK race last night and saw the MGP schedule yesterday. Sadly I tend to agree with Roy above, it's gotten so difficult to figure out where everything is that I'm reaching apathy. I don't want to pay another fee for another service and I don't watch tape delayed sports. This might be the year that I just don't give a fuck.

Killswitch, roy826ex, evakat and 5 others like this.
  8. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

They fact they aren’t selling the nbc sports app subscriptions for both series is insane.

9. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Can't even find MotoGP or wsbk listed on the nbcsports app

10. wera313

wera313 Well-Known Member

11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Watch the first Phillip Island race. Your motivation will be back in 40 minutes.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

He wants to watch it, but in the USA he won't see any of until Monday without another subscription fee to another service. We don't even know what the Monday show is about. Whether it's a full race or a mix or what. It's a bit of a clusterfk.

Sabre699, roy826ex, evakat and 2 others like this.
  14. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Lots of apps to watch channels from other countries than the USA to watch the racing. Google and youtube are your friend. Or just pay for a iptv service $10-$15 a month will give you everything you want. No it's not entirely legal, but neither should be charging $200 a month to watch cable tv

15. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head for me too.
    I will just catch the results on social media and give up trying actually WATCH all the races.
    See a few races on this channel... but on different tape delayed days/times.
    I give up... I will go out and ride and just see look up results.

roy826ex likes this.
  16. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

They even showing both full races on Monday. Or going to try to condense the whole race weekend into some bullshit 1-hour shit show?

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

NBC Sports showing WSBK right now.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Its only race 2? Did they show race 1 and SP race at any point during the weekend? I didn't see it in any listings.

19. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Will they go flag to flag without a commercial? So far so good. 9 to go.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YamahaRick likes this.
  20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Looks like it.