1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So anyway, about this coronavirus thing...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2020.

1. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

:crackup: Just the hipsters......

2. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Flying out of Charlotte right now to LAX, not a face mask in sight. Was expecting to see people wearing them, guess the average Joe in the street not giving this much importance

3. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

Flew Charlotte to Phoenix on Thursday - saw one mask in a guys hand, as if it was precautionary depending on the health of the people around him.He didn't wear it during the flight.
    I did see a woman with Chlorox wet wipes - she was already seated in the aisle seat and when the window seat passenger arrived, she wiped down every place the window seat passenger touched on her seat when getting in.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Headed down to Miami on Tuesday, then Vegas a couple weeks later.....will be interesting to see how much worse things may get by then :confused:

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Nothing like a good ol ocular pat down to verify all is safe.

csm800 and K51000 like this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

We should be so lucky...

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

My Sister in Law in NanJing China,
    Says they say it's already declining #'s there. In Red China. Could be propaganda, but I'd like to believe that is true there.

I saw two more cases of Influenza A yesterday, at an Urgent Care where I do part time work in the Milwaukee area. OTC treatment only, they'll be fine.

Steeltoe likes this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

TXFZ1 likes this.
  10. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

11. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Buddy's brother in law in quarantine in KY after coming in contact with troops who were in S Korea.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Whose gonna be the first beeper to get a confirmed covfefevirus diagnosis? :oops:

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm seriously wondering if I got the shit.

Wifey went to LA last month for work. Last Wednesday I got flu-like symptoms, Thursday went to the doctor and flu swab (and strep swab) were negative. Currently sitting on the throne getting a Hella case of shit house polio.

If I die, 'toe can have my collection of gas station road maps.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It probably wasn't the widespread in LA a month ago for your wife to bring it back.

The first case in Japan went to the hospital the same day I flew back from Tokyo (Jan 10th) and I definitely had a bit of a scratchy throat and light cough for like 2-3 days. So I'd like to think I was the first to get the Wuhu-atchoo, but who knows for sure.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The shit will hit the fan when the first Starbucks barista in CA is diagnosed.

16. Traveling overseas, ive seen a good bit of facemasks being worn.

The idiotic part is when people will wear them in the airport, then take them off when they get on the plane, as if they are safe there. If they are going to get it, it is probably going to be from that recirculated air on the plane.

TurboBlew likes this.
  17. I'm probably in the upper echelon of risk %. We will see how it goes.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The virus is probably afraid of you. God only knows what will happen once you get ahold of it.

19. Valid point. :D

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

i was at IKEA in ATL before AND after the Supercross.

not sure if there's a way to get amongst more people, other than the subway in Tokyo.

feel a little under the weather today. probably also because i got home 1AM on Sunday and i am not as young anymore as i think sometimes.