1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truly amusing P&R memes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Both sides are horrific about selective morality and outrage. One of the main reasons I will not declare a party.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How dishonest.

3. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

I kn
    ow this is very difficult for you to understand, a person’s morality can be a personal thing or a community thing. If it’s a personal decision and they’re not pushing public policy with it who the fuck cares?

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep a family friend came down and refused to go visit Mom unless I was there as Dad was out of town. I laughed at him as this is someone they went to school with and knew his dad/mom/kids etc for decades. His response was I respect you mother to much to give anyone an opportunity to say something bad, then added only way to guarantee no trouble is to not be where it can happen (and no he did not have 'intentions'). Sad that someone with manners is now the bad guy.

5. Chino52405

Not at all difficult and not at all the case with Pence in the past when in a leadership role. He was specifically chosen to pander to evangelicals and offset Trump's Weinstein ways.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And he would have gotten away with it too, if not for you meddling idtios. :rolleyes:

brex likes this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:crackup: Ok

Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days.jpg

R1M370 and speeddaddy like this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

See, you managed to create a false, negative narrative out of his insistence on behaving in a manner
    that is above reproach so what the hell would you come up with if he gave you an opening, like being
    seen having dinner alone with a woman who was not his wife? Do you have any self-awareness?

speeddaddy likes this.
  9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Lets say for a minute that he is correct. So what? VP's are ALWAYS picked to bring in a piece of the electorate that the Presidential candidate cannot except maybe Biden who was picked because he is an ineffectual doofus that would not cause Floppy Ears too many problems.

NOBODY picks a VP based on ability or potential.

10. Chino52405

Feel free to use your google machines to review material from 2016 when Pence was chosen as his running mate.

EDIT:
    Yup - didn't say it was a bad choice at all. Seems like a winning choice in hindsight.

11. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

12. In Your Corner

Sure, I'll get right on that.
    Or maybe you could just state a logical argument.

13. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Dude sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not to Chino.

15. Chino52405

Never met a cigar I wouldn't split.

16. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

You people got a hundred threads here to piss on each others' loafers. Let's stick to funny pitchers....
    dogasshole.jpe

scottn, R1M370, MachineR1 and 5 others like this.
  17. In Your Corner

A Parodi?

18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

19. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

ERS89wBXUAEdJlQ.jpeg :crackup::crackup:

blkduc likes this.