1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truly amusing P&R memes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 5, 2019.

1. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

when?

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It was good when Colbert and Correl were on it. John Stewart was funny sometimes but some of those old interviews/skits with Colbert were hilarious.

5. rice r0cket

Pencey your godfather or something? Who else has publicly said they won't eat alone with women, or won't go near any women when alcohol is being served?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Context is a futhermucker.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The butthurt is strong with this one.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Nothing wrong with dispensing of any opportunity for people like yourself to accuse him of wrongdoing.

9. rice r0cket

I don't see how that makes me butthurt. You projecting?

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Who gives a fuck who else has said it? What business is it of yours? Do you people think you own these politicians and can police their lives? His morality is no more your business that your lack of it is his.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ever notice in life how often you’re the last to know?

12. rice r0cket

Haha, double standard much? This whole thread is literally that, except for the right leaning beeb, y'all really bent out of shape on this one.

13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Politician's morality doesn't matter according to the guy trying to incite a revolution over a story about a swamp. :rolleyes:

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

When the #metoo thing kicked off a couple years ago, that was damned good advice and a number of corporate executives echoed the sentiment. Triggered much?

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm thinking the metal contortionist is you.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's amazing how he wrote one thing and you immediately changed it to him saying something quite different.
    It must be an automatic response.

17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

For the life of me I can't figure out why someone considers it an issue when a man, especially a married man, won't meet with a woman alone. A man wants to not only protect himself in this metoo world, but also protect any possible gossip against the woman... And that's bad?!?! Insanity, true insanity.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Do you have ANY idea of the context. Sadly what he said is a good idea for a public figure. You cannot be falsely accused if there is witnesses. Notice he has not had any accusations of affairs or other nonsense? Also notice he did not say he would not meet with women or other such nonsense. Of course if he was a Democrat he could have prostitution run out of his apartment like Barney Frank and be in leadership.

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

"His morality is no more your business" vs "Politician's morality doesn't matter" - so if it's not Rice's business who's is it? If no one voter, just when it suits his feels, then he asserting morality doesn't matter.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

LOL...the progressive morality police. Talk about irony.