1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBC Coverage of MotoGp and World Superbike

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Feb 25, 2020.

1. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

i.e.

^ what the actual fuck is this.

vs.

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Usually the late match is on NBC.

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

That's usually on a Saturday for the game that starts at 12:30. Sunday 11:30 kick offs are normally on NBCSN. As I said they might switch the game to NBC that weekend.

4. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Taped delay, no qualifying and not even all the races and we're supposed to believe this is better. I'd take bein over this any day. Never had a single issue in the 3 or 4 years everything was on bein. NBC sports doesn't even list it as upcoming in their app or give you an option to subscribe for the season.

sdiver, evakat, 23103a and 1 other person like this.
  5. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

And just like that, even fewer people will watch roadracing on the United States.

It sucks.

23103a and evakat like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How bad was the coverage on Bein now, shit nuggets? :D

"Oh, everything will be great when motorcycle racing gets on one of the majors!" No, no it won't, this shit sucks!

23103a likes this.
  7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Never once bitched about BeIn's coverage. 3-4 hours of racing on a Sunday was awesome, and totally reliable.

Fingers crossed that all the bitching over NBCSN is all for not, but we'll see.

G2G and Banditracer like this.
  8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Sure, but expecting the channel to promote it's lower-tier programming probably isn't a realistic expectation. You'd have more luck with ESPN promoting axe throwing and/or corn hole tournaments.

Ever notice how much ESPN will promote certain things over others. College basketball, UFC, even the latest heavyweight fight. They have a higher vested financial interest in all of those, more so than say hockey or NASCAR. It's just the reality of things.

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well I dropped our Dish package down 2 levels yesterday, cut the bill 20 bucks a month. Bought the WSBK subscription this morning.

10. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I'm going to sell a complete motorcycle to pay for Moto GP and WSBK packages. :)

11. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

What kinda of “ complete” motorcycle are you selling for around $ 300. ??:D

12. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Bummer but I wont be buying wsbk. Motogp and MA will have to suffice.

13. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

get a couple buddies, split the subscriptions 3 ways. Have all 3 on demand on any device; cast them to your TV etc. for like $100/yr. Easy peasy.

14. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I also find this astonishing. I actually ONLY keep up with formula 1 via this YT channel/highlights reel now. The 70lap races are generally a snoozer and I don't ever have 3hrs to sit and watch something so not entertaining.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Maybe not you but I remember constant bitching that sounded exactly like this - especially it not being in the guide.

16. eggfooyoung

Of course not me. I'm jolly. Always!

17. ton

ton Arf!

Naught.

But, yeah... trying to be optimistic.

18. eggfooyoung

MOTHERFUCKER!

Spellchecker?
    That's what I actually typed?
    Metalhead did it?

Pick one...

19. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

JBall likes this.
  20. Drtyimpreza

Drtyimpreza Member

I’d like to watch all the races on my tv. If I bought all subscriptions could this be done on a smart tv? Or would a roku also do this with my current tv?