1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica Live+

Discussion in 'General' started by nlzmo400r, Feb 20, 2020.

1. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

It seems in general the reviews from last year were good. Aside from live coverage, can you watch the races back on demand after the fact? Sometime I can’t catch them live. $55 for the whole season seems like a pretty smokin deal.

Any news if the ‘vintage’ races I’ve heard about will also be streamed/available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Yes the races are available after the event, I watched most of last year on demand. Don't know about "vintage" coverage, but would assume it will be on the app

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

They've always showed all races, all classes so I'd assume they'll show the vintage and bagger stuff too.

4. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

They all also show all qualifying sessions

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

*Cue the bitch fest about how much it sucks before the season even begins

Honestly, I would've paid double their asking price. Sure the production value isn't quite what GP is. But it's damn good and covers a series and riders I have a more vested interest in. I was very pleased with it. Watched every race of every class, some live, some on demand. I want to say there was one time I got a bit peeved with how they handled something for one weekend but don't even remember specifically what it was. What I do remember is how excited and happy I was to have access to every race of every class and even some qualifying too. Buy it. Worth every penny.

7. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

I thought they did a great job last year. There were some minor frustrations but for a completely new deal it was great.

Dragginass, jd41 and Banditracer like this.
  8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Agree 100%. Being able to watch qualifying and the support races live was great. I already use a Roku so that will be even easier than casting it like I did last year.

RRP likes this.
  9. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 1

10. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

Do the ‘on demand’ races have the normal
    Commentary?

11. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

Yes

12. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Nailed it.

My only gripe was with the discount on the race tickets, they didn't list the tracks that were eligible for the discount ahead of time, they did this year.

Does anyone know if WSB is on Bein again this year?
    I can't find any info...

13. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Laguna Seca. I remember you and I commented on it and we ended up finding out it was the WSBK’s feed fucking all the data up.

I’m renewing this year and I grabbing tickets to The Ridge. Can’t wait for 2020’s season.

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Signing up now. Thanks guys. It’s already tough to watch all Motogp and support classes and all wsbk and support classes but I’ll pay $55 just to watch one bagger race live lol.

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hey, if you really want to see it live, commit to Laguna, and I will meet you up there to watch all the races live.

Maybe we can get @motion to meet us up there and talk about how much we love Rossi and Marquez.

motion and Quicktoy like this.
  16. Quicktoy

Man I would love to make it out there one day but having a pawn shop and gun shop type businesses, it is tough to get away and not oversee the day to day stuff. I will make it out there one day and we will definitely meet up and talk all love of all things racing.

Im actually sending my wife to Mount Shasta in September for a spiritual retreat. She’s so excited. She’s going to go see the red woods too.

17. Boman Forklift

Sounds good!!! I own my own business too. Fortunately mine isn’t as cash based as I think your business is, so although I make less money now, I have people in place allowing me to take a yearly vacation.

As a matter of fact I’m up getting ready to fly with my wife to Dallas for the weekend. My daughter is a RN out there and I will meet her boyfriend for the 2nd time, the good news is Inlike him so far:beer:

18. Quicktoy

Very cool. Thank god my wife has two boys. I can’t have kids due to a tumor but I thank my stars daily she had boys. Oldest just enlisted in the navy.

ours is def cash based and you realize it’s tough to trust anyone. We have a crew now though that gets us to Colorado for a week vaca every winter. Got back 3 weeks ago.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'd love to go..... maybe I could bring my doctor costume.... but I'll be renting and riding the Himalayans in Montana :)

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. Boman Forklift

I probably ought to come do that with you someday, maybe have Tyler fly out from NY to meet up?