1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You think a few helpless countries leaders acting like high schoolers constitutes a change in Trump’s “winning”?

Lol please you can do better.

Lol you got orange Jizz oozing out of your head holes from all the mind fucking trumps doing to you.

Seriously, do better. Be better.

kangasj and XFBO like this.
  2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He needs to troll better. He is only getting the low hanging fruit.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So you realize that Mara<whatever> is his home correct? So immediately you need to take every trip Bush made to TX and add to his count. Obama is harder as he kind of had multiple homes it appeared. With no comparisons to past presidents this is obviously just another TDS site so I would even question their numbers <if I cared>

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not just because but it is a bonus. Can you imagine if Doomberg wins the donk nomination and Trump walks out for the first debate with a 128oz Big Gulp, classic. Extra points if he can find one that says I <heart> NYC on it.

kangasj likes this.
  5. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So nothing about pardoning the rich and stupid yet? Guess it doesn't matter if you're a criminal if you've got friends.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

It sure is good to have a racist friend in high places, if this is what you mean.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Barack_Obama

Obama holds the record for the largest single-day use of the clemency power, granting 330 commutations on January 19, 2017, his last full day in office.[5][6] He also issued more commutations than the past 13 presidents combined.[2][7]

7. R1MATTRR

R1MATTRR Well-Known Member

Democrats have gone full retard. Never go full retard.

tony 340 likes this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Oscar López Rivera

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

11. Newsshooter

See here's the thing, justifying something because Obama fucked up is like two brothers tattling on each other. But he did it too.... So do you let one off because the other tattled or do they both get punished?

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't know, what did YOU do back when those other shady commutations happen? Can you quote an old post of yours showing how annoyed you were when Obama did it?

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

I realize this. Just pointing out how liberals seem to only bring attention to one and not the other. I don’t think I’m justifying it, only pointing out the hypocrisy. I’m keeping it real, Yo. :D

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

XFBO likes this.
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Especially if all those friends are in the FBI and DOJ. You can get away with bloody anything.

WERA 904 likes this.
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Much like calling out Trump while giving Obama a pass. See how that shit works?

Robby-Bobby and Spang308 like this.
  18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1582081411321.jpg
    Nah...I'm good.

XFBO likes this.
  19. Newsshooter

You won't, back then I was working full time as a photojournalist and I didn't discuss politics or take positions on them here or anywhere else. But the theme certainly seems to be everyone else did it so it's Ok to pardon your friends, even if they tried to sell a seat in the senate.

20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Most of those pardoned by Obama were unknown first time, non-violent drug offenders.

It isn't the number of pardons that is pissing people off, it is who he is pardoning. Many of them were donors to his campaign, celebrities or those related to celebrities. In other words, it isn't on the merit, it is on who you know. How exactly is that draining the swamp? Welcome to the new swamp, same as the old swamp but with a new set of swamp creatures.

R1Racer99 and Newsshooter like this.