1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democratic presidential nominee. Place your bet

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So you're saying he or his policies may be the last straw.

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Well, a rather sizable portion of the country tried that once about 150 years ago. How did that work out? The conservative part of the country would end up fighting a war on two fronts.....o_O

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Wouldn't you?
    Unlike Buttboy, Pokahon, Biden, and the other losers, Mini Mike HAS actually gotten his way over the years. IDK if it is true, but he gets a lot of credit for the shit show that is happening in VA.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He put a metricshitonne of cash into VA -2 Deal.. and would push it NationWide certainly.. I see your point.

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

The electoral college has only helped one party.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Nope, the electoral college keeps California and New York from deciding the Prez.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Do not mistake my assessment of where we are as a divided country for any type of strategy or prognostication of how it might happen.

I am pretty sure that the left WILL someday own the 3 branches again, and that the left will be much more left at that time. Under that eventuality, we already have the relatively small changes of: eliminating the electoral college, banning many types of arms, re-education of climate deniers, and a New Way Forward. Can you imagine what else they might come up with and how the opposition might respond?

8. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

It is pretty clear to me that he needs a big name to draw votes. I'd guess that Hitlery is further down on the B list though.

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Gawdamn.
    He’s done if he does this.
    He’s already taking a lot of heat on ‘stop & frisk’

11. Montoya

Yeah, that's my take on it as well. You really can't find a more polarizing figure to add to your party ticket. While he has F'U money and is clearly a smart man, he still has a lot going against him, and this provides zero help to the majority of the challenges he's facing.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This has been posted before but it bears repeating as the candidates go fishing for the black vote.

kangasj likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hillary will never take second billing.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

She does with Bill.:D

“You know, I'm not sitting here, some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette,”
    She lied. :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's just it though, she wants to be in charge there too, if she'd listened to him she possibly could have won... :D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not sure she's not delusional enough to think that this is her way in for 2024.

Montoya, Britt and jrsamples like this.
  17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Oh she already answered that on Ellen's show.."I learned to Never Say Never"

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could be, she is that fucking crazy.

19. Montoya

Not sure she'd wait until 2024.. does the White House have any stairs? Bloomberg is old and clumsy...

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Of course there will be. Free shit for everyone sounds really good if you are too stupid to see the long term consequences. And there are alot of people who fall in to that "too stupid" category that will vote for whoever can spin the best lie and promise the most free shit. And the Dems are really good at promising free shit...