1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democratic presidential nominee. Place your bet

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Dec 4, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey, it WAS for the children. :D

cav115 likes this.
  2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

The super rich NY dude, that isn't running- yet?

4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I’m notoriously known for cheering for the badboys, but stealing from a charity is a level of douchebaggery I can’t swallow.

cav115 likes this.
  6. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Hence the :D....:D

Buckwild likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hillary cannot lose. Sound familiar?

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Anything can happen. I am fairly comfortable with what I believe will happen.

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I won't be comfortable with it until...well...ever.
    The dem vote fraud machine is already working overtime, creating boxes of fake uncounted ballots, making promises to foreign entities for interference, blocking the removal of names of dead from voter rolls,etc
    If their fraud doesn't work again they will fight the election results for the remainder of time.
    They refuse to accept the will and vote of the people, they are above us all and believe they should win regardless of what the people want.
    It is going to be uglier than ever this go around because of the party of hate.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Believing that Trump has it wrapped up is just pure stupidity. There's SO much OMB, that I fully believe the moderates and supder duper lefties, will unite to vote against him. I personally believe it's going to be close.

jrsamples likes this.
  12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Bloomberg / Clinton ticket? The world could be fucked

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

If the D’s lose again, I all but guarantee we will see a MAJOR push to eliminate the electoral college.

Britt and brex like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bloomberg would have an unfortunate accident ten minutes after taking the oath of office...

stk0308 and brex like this.
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I believe you will see conservative voter turn out like you have never seen before. They are well aware of the fraudulent behavior of the left.

kangasj likes this.
  16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I sure as hell hope so.
    And they need to vote as many times as possible.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think your timeframe is too optimistic.

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Explain this a bit more... you do know his 2nd Amendment views, correct?

Britt likes this.
  20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

It is because of his II view that the tree might be rejuvenated. I'm trying to see a way forward where the macro divide in the country's people gets smaller....I cannot see anything except for maybe those pesky terrorists or a rogue country attacking us. But, as we've seen in 9/11, it is a very temporary effect. Unless "Constitutionals" transform to become more like leftists, the divide will expand. Constitutionals are transforming to the left, but at a snail's pace as opposed to how quickly the left goes further left. I think that the framers of the USC would be appalled at the people's inactivity for revolt against a federal government that has obviously overstepped it's bounds.

Fonda Dix likes this.