1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scandalous O

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Come on, surely you can find something more recent to bitch about. There's good stuff laying around buddy.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, I was more concerned with the hoards of stampeding white people that were running away from the divider-in-chief and his racist baby mama that they started.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    tony 340 likes this.
  4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Strange how only certain white people think he was so divisive. Don't hear that from the white people I know. Never once heard it from a person of color. Strange...

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

How many of those white people are conservatives? I have heard it from dozens of “people of color”

equally as strange huh?

cav115 and K51000 like this.
  6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Open invite to DC if you'd like to meet countless people of color who will quickly disagree with you. Not doing a pissing match,but around here and up close to these people,that perspective you have is very different.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So they went to dinner and a show on the amount the country loses in the couch cushions of foreign policy. Big whoop-dee-fuckin-do...

I don't begrudge them a night out.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

K51000 likes this.
  10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I’m calling BS on the dozens.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

which you are well within your rights to do however, I will see your BS and raise you one truth. :)

My numbers could be skewed for two reasons though.

1. I would say 90% of those people are military or retired military officers-mostly fighter pilots. Those types have a certain political lean.
    2. Only a few of those people are black. I said POC, which includes Hispanic and Asian peeps.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Simple he preached race and special treatment throughout his terms. While Trump gets accused of racism he has preached AMERICANS FIRST (notice that is not a race and never has been) further his policies are even handed and have actually helped people of color MORE than the evil crackers. In comparison Obama's policies had the opposite effect, raining grief everywhere but more so on people of color.

So if you are the type who has to categorize people (Democrat) then Trump has done more for categories of your choice. If you are the type who wants everyone to win, then Trump's policies have been pretty good for a wide range of people.

Obama hope and change; Trump results.

Jon Wilkens and K51000 like this.
  13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oh and Hope and Change is an old communist slogan.

G 97 likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Oddly, some of that Fox reporting said CNN down in the corner of the screen.

cnn 1.png cnn 2.png

This is a great example of what the lefties create to pass around as an example
    of what the right complained about with Obama. Sorry, but there was plenty of
    real scandal; I just posted a bunch of links to tons of scandals Obama was
    involved in, try addressing a few of those instead of posting strawman arguments.

And I seem to remember just a short while ago a bunch of crying here over how
    much the government was paying for the hotel rooms of Trumps AF1 pilots and crew,
    talk about getting petty and ridiculous.
    You can look in the news every day and find a new analysis of what was spent on
    whatever Trump was doing yesterday. This is some of what I found on my current feeds.
    This is probably not the road you want to go down.

Security for Trump's Mar-a-Lago visits cost local taxpayers $13 million

Trump's Super Bowl weekend cost taxpayers $3.4 million, according to analysis

President Trump is headed to Daytona 500; Here’s what it'll cost taxpayers

Other towns have been left holding the bag for Trump rally costs

Trump’s 29th Trip To Mar-a-Lago Brings Golf Tab To 334 Years Of Presidential Salary

K51000 and G 97 like this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Salty tears are so delicious.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, because my experiences are invalid while yours are above reproach. I certainly don’t recall stating that everyone has or should have the same experiences as I do and if they don’t it’s somehow “lessor than” or even “strange”. Thanks for projecting this on me, although it’s not exactly strange why I’m not surprised that you would behave this way. I figured as much. Par for the course.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Look at all this strange. :rolleyes:

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: Me neither. As far as all the other stuff created by security measures etc and the resulting cluster it can create. So be it. It’s part of the deal with every former POTUS. It’s not limited or unique to them. Good on them for getting out once in a while. It’s no big deal in the grand scope of things.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

OK. Eleven then. You sure busted him. :D