1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explain "White Priviledge" ..... Seriously

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2017.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Of course there are examples. Just as there are examples of minority privilege. Lots of examples everything out there. I think what gets people is when people assume that everyone of any race or group has gotten special treatment because of their race or other grouping. It's the generalizations that are more a problem and what are being bitched about.

K51000 and sheepofblue like this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Hey...all black people are thugs, criminals and rapist.

See how that works. I can say shit that isn't remotely true and over simplifies the actual situation as well. Clearly anyone looking around with open eyes knows that is utter bullshit. Just as anyone paying attention knows that being born white isn't an automatic guarantee of shit.

speeddaddy, brex and StaccatoFan like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Damn you!

[​IMG]

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Huh?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He's insinuating that you're stupid.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Winning is about rising above challenges regardless of where they come from. Choose to lose and you will succeed at it.

K51000 likes this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Except those @!#$#@ gingers, all that is true....evil bunch....

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m waiting for him to explain it to me. :rolleyes: :D

10. Venom51

Soul eaters...every damn one of them. :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Let's not forget about the black girl born in rural 1950s Mississippi, pregnant at 13,possibly by incestuous rape, who could have the 2020 democratic nomination for the asking, and who would win the election handily, yet she doesn't. The only possible explanation I can fathom for this is that holding the presidency of the United States would be to relinquish her iron-fisted control over her legacy. Note that she has forgone billions (too add to the billions that she has) by not taking her company public. Again: she doesn't want to relinquish control.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Not sure what the big deal is here. The school did the right thing and reaffirmed that the spaces are open to all members of the school.
    A few people getting all upset and not sending their kids to UVA over one person's comment is the only thing I see going on here. UVA is probably better off without those kids if they can't see the difference between a school policy and one misguided individual.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don’t know anything about this.
    But a black girl telling white people that there is too many white people in the room is racist.
    I’m not claiming it has any further impact than this. :)

16. Venom51

Fonda Dix and brex like this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

I really need to get one of these MAGA hats. This would be awesome.

18. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Where I live, it’ll get you high fives and free beer.

G 97 likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

No, not true. It’s the whites who run away.

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

She appeared to be getting a fair bit of support in the video I saw. So more than 1 misguided individual...