1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end of "girl" sports?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, May 21, 2019.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

In my head I’m chuckling at the thought of how that integration will work once puberty sets in.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh, we all know how the integration will work. :D

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

If you only knew how tough it is, and those parents don't even own a hand gun.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its a good read but none of those parents accepts any culpability in how their offspring turned out. That's bullshit.

brex likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I missed the part where it was the fault of the parents.
    I didn't miss the part where the laws conspire against these parents to help their own children.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The left's agenda is to sexualize children at as early an age as possible. This slippery slope is already been well groomed and is ready to be skied down.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Not sure what your point is. A few paragraphs really ain't going to tell you whether they carry the burden of their action/inaction. I read it as their being a child with an ill mind, and a whole "village" of social/medical network just itching to affirm the illness.

8. In Your Corner

You have a lot of political activists using the medical profession to legitimize their
    views and use the law to enforce them. It's disgusting.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

When politics gets involved in science and medicine that's when it all starts going downhill.

Facts don't give a crap about your feelings.

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I've known a respected doctor from Raleigh for about 8 yrs. Has 30+ years experience and many published articles on mental health. Years ago Dr. began to see and council/study kids, teens, & adults on this issue.

Published a paper about it.

Dr. told me that the loons are so toxic that he decided to quit that portion of his practice. He was getting a lot of death threats. But when he began to get clandestine photos of his family and his home and their place of employment/schools, he decided that it was not worth it.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The hits just keep on comin' :D :D :D

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

“You bitch when I leave my socks on the floor but a man takes your first place medal and you’re silent” :crackup:

14. In Your Corner

They deserve what they're getting, they're fine with all of the nonsense and lies and
    complete disregard for science until it affects them negatively. In for a penny, in for a pound.

15. In Your Corner

Fencer likes this.