1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end of "girl" sports?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, May 21, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

:bow:

What’s my name? :D

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mud

pickled egg likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And mud spelled backwards is dum. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re all so cute. :mad:
    :D

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lmao. I didn’t know. I though he was Bieber.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He is, Garth Mud Bieber

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’ve got like way better tats than that Justin kid.

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

testicles tattoo.jpg

G 97 likes this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Wow....

Reading some of these parents' stories literally broke my heart. I'm thankful I'll never have to deal with this kind of insanity......clown world indeed.

https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2019/02/49686/

"My once beautiful daughter is now nineteen years old, homeless, bearded, in extreme poverty, sterilized, not receiving mental health services, extremely mentally ill, and planning a radial forearm phalloplasty (a surgical procedure that removes part of her arm to construct a fake penis).

The level of heartbreak and rage I am experiencing, as a mother, is indescribable. Why does Oregon law allow children to make life-altering medical decisions? As a society, we are rightly outraged about “female circumcision.” Why are doctors, who took an oath to first do no harm, allowed to sterilize and surgically mutilate mentally ill, delusional children?"

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

12. Quicktoy

I always said feminists would top everyone to go against Trans weirdos. Then South Park ripped it this year. And the best female cyclist in the world is a guy so I’m happy cause it’s just another sport we’ve conquered. Fuck you women. But ya.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

14. Quicktoy

I think these children of pro athletes are under such pressure to perform that this is a new outlet. If I can’t cut it, I’ll go play girls basketball and get a scholarship that way.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m amazed that it took this long. Of course the boy thinking he is a girl is playing the victim card while stating he’s no different than anyone else who just wants to run and compete. Hey, no one is stopping you from running. Go run with the other boys. No one is preventing you from running.

17. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I blame the Girl Scouts.
    They get to sissify the boy Scouts, and we cant even benefit from the cookies. We’re stuck with girls and that shitty popcorn.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Stuck with the girls is not necessarily a bad thing :D

19. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

If it were men and women scouts I’d agree. We’re talking about a demographic that still considers girls to be yucky and stupid. :crackup:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe in the Tenderfoot years...things change.